• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• star wars force unleashed

is buggy as hell and has poor level design

but it's fun to throw people around

not fun to die to poor level design and unbalanced normal enemies
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
    is buggy as hell and has poor level design

but it's fun to throw people around

not fun to die to poor level design and unbalanced normal enemies
    Top quality American education system FTW.
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

lol yea...wow this guy...haha to think you try so hard to insult me...
      Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

cod5 where its at
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
        1:waven> is if im going to prison
        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
          lol yea...wow this guy...haha to think you try so hard to insult me...
          i don't need to try

you do it for me

and yea cod5 is tight, just wish they would allow 4-player co-op on two xboxes
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

The charge of building a ship of each rate, and furnishing her with masts, yards, sails, and rigging, together with a proportion of eight months boatswain's and carpenter's sea-stores, as calculated by Mr. Burchett, Secretary to the navy.

For a ship of 100 guns, ...... 35,553 £
            90 " .......... 29,886
            80 " .......... 23,638
            70 " .......... 17,785
            60 " .......... 14,197
            50 " .......... 10,606
            40 " .......... 7,558
            30 " .......... 5,846
            20 " .......... 3,710

And hence it is easy to sum up the value, or cost, rather, of the whole British navy, which, in the year 1757, when it was at its greatest glory, consisted of the following ships and guns.

Ships Guns Cost of One Cost of All
            6 ... 100 .... 35,553 £ .... 213,318 £
            12 ... 90 ..... 29,886 ...... 358,632
            12 ... 80 ..... 23,638 ...... 283,656
            43 ... 70 ..... 17,785 ...... 764,755
            35 ... 60 ..... 14,197 ...... 496,895
            40 ... 50 ..... 10,605 ...... 424,240
            45 ... 40 ...... 7,558 ...... 340,110
            58 ... 20 ...... 3,710 ...... 215,180

85 sloops, bombs, and fireships,
            one with another at 2,000 ... 170,000
            Cost, ..... 3,266,786 £
            Remains for guns, ....... 233,214
            Total, ..... 3,500,000 £
            wow wat a fukin nerd
            Originally posted by Ward
            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

el oh el

Comment

to think you took time to make my claims obvious...brilliant

Comment

it doesn't take time at all, you do all the work for everyone

as always

Comment

Since, according to the Philosopher (Peri Herm. i), "words are the signs of what we understand," it must needs be that in naming things we follow the process of intellectual knowledge. Now our intellectual knowledge proceeds from the better known to the less known. Accordingly with us, names of more obvious things are transferred so as to signify things less obvious: and hence it is that, as stated in Metaph. x, 4, "the notion of distance has been transferred from things that are apart locally, to all kinds of opposition": and in like manner words that signify local movement are employed to designate all other movements, because bodies which are circumscribed by place, are best known to us. And hence it is that the word "circumstance" has passed from located things to human acts.

Now in things located, that is said to surround something, which is outside it, but touches it, or is placed near it. Accordingly, whatever conditions are outside the substance of an act, and yet in some way touch the human act, are called circumstances. Now what is outside a thing's substance, while it belongs to that thing, is called its accident. Wherefore the circumstances of human acts should be called their accidents.
                    any1 ever seen nerd as huge as this... didnt think so haha :grin:
                    Originally posted by Ward
                    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

think ur confusing intelligence and a loose grip on reality

Comment

what you said there is wrong on so many philosophical levels.
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

note I'm taking the game back today, my room mate saw me playing, tried it for 5 minutes and didn't want to play anymore.

If anyone has a blockbuster account and has ever thought about getting the blockbuster rewards card, definitely get it. I've gotten free movies every month and for some reason I didn't have to pay for this game when I rented it and the Bourne Ultimatum (great movie)

So every now and then I guess they let me rent free games too, which makes this less painful

Comment

this one time I was playing Star Wars on the SNES and was so mad at it I kicked my sister
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

star wars games are definitely hit or miss

Comment

Working...
                              X