Who here still plays Starcraft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here still plays Starcraft?

I'm still not done with this game, and I only got Enf to play with regularly. If you still play Starcraft, and are up for games post in this thread.

I don't see the need to write a longer post.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

I don't see the need to reply to this thread.

Comment

FUCKING BUMP MOAR STARCRAFT!

I've only played Burzum so far and he rapes faces too hard.
      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I played a lot during the winter, since I was off school. I might bring it back down with me during spring break.

Name: Twerpxc (I think)

Comment

Hey might, there's a lot of people that still play starcraft in thunder. Phizey/b4serman/killergt/high templar/creature/glide/ghoul/I will sometimes play. I don't play much but they play pretty much every night. Everyone plays on USEast. Phizey's tag is Draft420, b4's is ZhangBro, killergt's is CeilingFan, ht's is zer0shift, creature's is creature_ss, glide's is glide_ss, ghoul's is ghoulgotgame, and mine is withease.

Try adding them, chances are they'll still be on. -_-

EDIT: We're not very good so don't worry.
          Phiz> I probably am gay
          Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

I started playing the campaigns again because I found I skipped most of the storyline.

Comment

one of my final memories of ajaxee's chat was cops threatening to unplug kolar from the router unless he played starcraft with him.
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                one of my final memories of ajaxee's chat was cops threatening to unplug kolar from the router unless he played starcraft with him.
                kolar caves to terrorists demands
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

i play sc
                  nick: lcharsl

gateway east

Comment

can someone explain what makes SC any different from any other RTS game?

i fail to see why its gotten so big...is the gameplay really that deep or is it another alien vs human story that every fucking nerd gets turned on since star wars
                    Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Because it was one of the landmark RTSes? Because it's like SS in that it's been here forever but is balanced and has a huge following? Because it just simply is a good game?

Comment

i mean i understand its a good game, even if i dont play RTS, it wouldnt be a good game if it wasnt that popular, but still, are you saying there are actually better RTS games produced since the release of starcraft?

or is it still THE best. because it just makes me wonder how a 100 thousand dollar salary to play starcraft fits into this whole dilemma that is the perfect RTS.

even so, how does someone make enough money from starcraft that they can afford to pay that much money to their players just to practice 8 hours a day like its an actual job...

what am i missing here, who makes the money here? and from what?
                        Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

its very very well balanced...gotta hand it to blizz on that one
                          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
                            i mean i understand its a good game, even if i dont play RTS, it wouldnt be a good game if it wasnt that popular, but still, are you saying there are actually better RTS games produced since the release of starcraft?

or is it still THE best. because it just makes me wonder how a 100 thousand dollar salary to play starcraft fits into this whole dilemma that is the perfect RTS.

even so, how does someone make enough money from starcraft that they can afford to pay that much money to their players just to practice 8 hours a day like its an actual job...

what am i missing here, who makes the money here? and from what?
                            killzone 2 faggot nerds, that's all you neeeeed

bbl going to play street fighter 4 for 8 years online, msg me to get pwned B)
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                              I'm still not done with this game, and I only got Enf to play with regularly. If you still play Starcraft, and are up for games post in this thread.

I don't see the need to write a longer post.
                              It's funny how you keep saying the word 'still' as if to assume we've actually played it before (not that this doesn't apply to me, I played it with a friend once or twice).
                              But yeah, not all nerds have played it before lol
                              5:Kaiten> Flat out, life sucks =P
                              5:VaGINa> ...Was your mom a Beaver, Cause Dam Girl
                              5:Miami Chick> life is a chill boat ride with a couple of rocks and waterfalls
                              5:Miami Chick> rofl
                              5:Lumber> and a hurricane
                              5:Kaiten> rofl
                              5:Miami Chick> lol thanks lumber -.-
                              5:Lumber> named Hurricane Herpes
                              5:Kaiten> loooool
                              5:Lumber> hahaha
                              5:Miami Chick> l o l.

1:Mango.> i hit a black girl in the head with a bouncy ball today

Comment

Working...
                              X