Smart Car Body Makeover...return of the Kit Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart Car Body Makeover...return of the Kit Car

The Smart Car has a re-design Kit-Car makeover.

The Smart Car for Two (Passion) has not been a record breaker in sales, partially due to exterior design features. So for the city people who enjoy the perks of this car but not entirely the general appearance, a new body design can be purchased at a minimal cost.

Here's the typical exterior design:

Here is the new design, not that it will make the car any faster, but looks do have an advantage.

May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Ok I am sorry but these cars look ridiculous, I used to play with Tonka Trucks bigger than this when I was a kid. I mean.. if I was driving around in my truck I wouldn't even be able to see these things.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
      Ok I am sorry but these cars look ridiculous, I used to play with Tonka Trucks bigger than this when I was a kid. I mean.. if I was driving around in my truck I wouldn't even be able to see these things.
      If you live in a city such as NYC, then your truck would not be to anyones advantage. This is meant as a city car, not a highway car. But who in the hell drives a truck in the city if they do not have to?

I would drive this in the city over a motorcycle or my mountain bike anyday.

Comment

I dunno man, it just looks really gay to me. I live in Texas so trucks are sorta the thing down here, but I actually use mine to go camping and other outdoor things. I mean if it came down to it and I lived in NY, I would honestly rather drive a street bike, or walk than drive that thing.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

this is also ancient and fake.
          Displaced> I get pussy every day
          Displaced> I'm rich
          Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
          Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
          Thors> prolly
          Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Well any smart car is gay, and I have seen some ones similar to this.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Displaced View Post
              this is also ancient and fake.
              You would be shocked to see whats fake and not. My business of which is in the Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester field, makes Kit Cars on the side for a company that produces Shelby Cobras, Porsches, Lotus body styles to name a few. This is in no way out of the question to fabricate...in fact it's easy to do.

After being hit by an asswipe in the city when I was on my bike years ago, I stopped riding, unless it's on trails or marked out bike paths. Ever get hit? It's not fun. I would take a polycarb frame anyday in the city. I would drive a motorcycle still to this day if it was not for 3 friends all being killed by none other than an oversized truck & Buses that couldn't see who they hit. Mind you two of them had been killed on the Atlantic City Expressway and not in the city, the other by a UPS driver in Philly.

[EDIT]: BTW...I wouldn't buy one of these either, but I do like the body of making a Porsche 930 Slant Nose in a cartoonish style for this car. Wish I still had my 930
              Last edited by 404 Not Found; 12-08-2008, 12:56 PM.

Comment

I would still take my chances on a motorcycle before I hopped in something like the pictures above.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

true plus considering all the bigger americans will never be able to get out of that car without the jaws of life
                  Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                  2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                  2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

lol u just called us fat, u fat ass american.

Comment

na i said all the bigger ones
                      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

yes, it is "possible" to do.. and i too know how to make parts from Fibreglass and Fibre Reinforced Plastic. (+ Carbon Fibre and Kevlar)

but the "smart car bodykit picture" you posted is ancient, and there are plenty more of those ridiculously bad photochops on the net including smart ferrari, smart lamborghini, smart corvette, etc.
                        Displaced> I get pussy every day
                        Displaced> I'm rich
                        Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                        Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                        Thors> prolly
                        Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

bump that shit

you want city life, get a folding bike and ride the metro

gg no re
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I'll take 2 please
                            duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

pow-pow-power wheels

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X