Auto Bailout DE-NIED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kthx View Post
    Yeah Texas is fine, because we are a conservative state, which is why you can't brag about it as a filthy liberal, Money.

Of course if I had 2 kids and played subspace I would probably want more money from the government also.
    oh who has 2 kids LOL

never gotten any money from the government besides the stimulus thing

im not a liberal or anything, i voted for obama cuz i didnt want some old geezer with some cunt who doesnt know shit for a vice president, plain and simple...its kind of like making Sertifi Sysop and Kim head Smod..

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
      im not a liberal or anything, i voted for obama
      hahahahahaha we'll see in 4 years how much you love obama
      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

The Republicans Agreed to 700 Billion for the financial sector, no questions asked. But scoff at 19 Billion for the auto-industry which provides an actual tangible product and is willing to make drastic sacrifices to survive. This is why the Republican Party lost the election so badly, they have completely given up on competent governance and descended into class warfare, hate-mongering, fiscal disaster, belligerent militarism, and a total lack of respect for the American people.

Kthx is a child both in mind and body who knows nothing of the world that demonstrates sound judgment or independent thought. So I will not reply to anything he says directly as it is a waste of my still relatively valuable time. Denying the auto-industry money is for one purpose and one purpose alone, to destroy the UAW, one of the most powerful unions in the US. Unions overwhelming support the Democratic Party because it supports labor and worker's rights. So in a mean-spirited last effort to exert some influence before the Republicans are relegated to the wasteland of politics for the next two years they will fight to break up one of the strongest wells of support for the Democratic Party. If you read anything else into this you are not looking close enough, because that is all this is about, be it 19 billion, 35 billion or 100 billion, it's just about power and influence and not the plight of average Americans who will lose their jobs and homes, so congrats to the Republican Party for creating a beacon of cynicism that will shine throughout the ages.
        Sit down.
        Stand up.
        Walk into
        The jaws of hell.
        Anytime. Anytime.
        We can wipe you out

Comment

the democrats pushed for the bailout, most republicans didnt vote for it. Which is why it failed the first time.
          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Originally posted by Trunks_rage View Post
            Kthx is a child both in mind and body who knows nothing of the world that demonstrates sound judgment or independent thought.
            If you are going to insult me please use better sentence structure. Thanks.

I guess you also thought that when Reagan fired all those air traffic controllers when they tried to strike during the holidays that it was also just another blow against the poor unions who ask for way too much money for doing close to nothing.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Unions overwhelming support the Democratic Party because it supports labor and worker's rights.
              What you mean is "Unions overwhelmingly support the Democratic party because it enables them to get overpaid to do mostly nothing for 8 hours a day and get money that they dont deserve for the skills they bring to the table."

Comment

I've said my peace. No reason to repeat it. And I've actually been to union shops before and those people do indeed work very hard at extremely labor intensive jobs. People deserve respect and a competitive salary no matter what their occupation. Just because you've never worked an honest day's pay in your life don't cry over someone that does.
                Sit down.
                Stand up.
                Walk into
                The jaws of hell.
                Anytime. Anytime.
                We can wipe you out

Comment

The only union you will be a part of trunks, is a same sex one. Stfu if you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    The only union you will be a part of trunks, is a same sex one. Stfu if you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
                    LMAO
                    Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

Comment

People deserve respect and a competitive salary no matter what their occupation.
                      Following this, why don't we raise minimum wage to $50 an hour?
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

true mcdonalds will then have the 10 dollar menu of either french fries or a medium coke
                        Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

Comment

you've never worked an honest day's pay in your life
                          I've deployed providing comm support for a special forces unit in Afghanistan. We worked a lot of 84 hour weeks seeing as how I was on the clock from 0400 to 1600z every day with MAYBE a half a day on sunday, if mission allowed for it. With the old equipment out there that broke routinely often times that wasnt the case. But you're right, I dont know anything about earning an honest day's pay. Now, my salary isnt 'competitive' and im not complaining about it. Thats because I make enough to live comfortably and I dont need more. People in the auto union make far more than me, and often times theyre doing just as much as I do at my home station (nothing). Why are we all (cause taxpayers ARE the ones paying for the bailout, ill remind you) going to pay for this? At least my salary that taxpayers have to pay for has a purpose when I deploy...these guys will do absolutely nothing for us, except occasionally produce a car that we may or may not even want to buy (in most cases I'd say not)

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                            I've deployed providing comm support for a special forces unit in Afghanistan. We worked a lot of 84 hour weeks seeing as how I was on the clock from 0400 to 1600z every day with MAYBE a half a day on sunday, if mission allowed for it. With the old equipment out there that broke routinely often times that wasnt the case. But you're right, I dont know anything about earning an honest day's pay. Now, my salary isnt 'competitive' and im not complaining about it. Thats because I make enough to live comfortably and I dont need more. People in the auto union make far more than me, and often times theyre doing just as much as I do at my home station (nothing). Why are we all (cause taxpayers ARE the ones paying for the bailout, ill remind you) going to pay for this? At least my salary that taxpayers have to pay for has a purpose when I deploy...these guys will do absolutely nothing for us, except occasionally produce a car that we may or may not even want to buy (in most cases I'd say not)
                            Oh figures, the guy who complains about a 19 million dollar bailout, supports a movement that wasted trillions of dollars on that "WAR ON TERROR" bullshit.

While your conservative leader decides to handle foreign relations in the worst possible way to "secure the world" (or "maximize benefits for the U.S."; kinda ironic huh, given our current state), your Republican administration has single-handedly fucked up the world's economic system.

Continue making useless devices for a military that will hopefully cease to exist in the upcoming age, when people finally grow to understand the importance of unity and peace, and how necessary these values are to the prolonging of humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by LaG KiLLeR View Post
                              Oh figures, the guy who complains about a 19 million dollar bailout, supports a movement that wasted trillions of dollars on that "WAR ON TERROR" bullshit.

While your conservative leader decides to handle foreign relations in the worst possible way to "secure the world" (or "maximize benefits for the U.S."; kinda ironic huh, given our current state), your Republican administration has single-handedly fucked up the world's economic system.

Continue making useless devices for a military that will hopefully cease to exist in the upcoming age, when people finally grow to understand the importance of unity and peace, and how necessary these values are to the prolonging of humanity.
                              maybe you should read a book before making such laughable assertions
                              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                                hahahahahaha we'll see in 4 years how much you love obama
                                Remember when you guaranteed a McCain victory and said we'd all be wrong come November?

Because I can't seem to find it
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                                X