No announcement yet.

Dragonball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would rather slather my dick in bbq sauce and go skinny dipping in the amazon
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Lucon View Post
      Dragonball was an anime before it was a video game, but that movie's still less faithful than most of the VG adaptations I've seen (except maybe Street Fighter).

Hatefake, do you really think someone would stop liking a movie just because you show them some statistics saying it got a bad reception?
      Im throwing it out there, i think the trailer itself should have stopped people from seeing it. Mario was the worst movie ever (that someone else rented (who just found out there was a movie) and wanted to see it) Needless to say it was horrible.
      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

so I just saw the movie on watch-movies-links.net (it was release in japan, it's in english, but the uploads are like missing the first five minutes and one scene is in japanese, but no subtitles)

so the movie was how can I put it nicely...

awful

it was short so it didn't hurt as much (but it rushed through everything)

the high school scene in the beginning made me want to hurt someone

at least roshi was perverted

yamcha sounded like he was a surfer dude

The end fight scene wasn't really a fight

i fucking hate whoever wrote the alternative story line. I want to shoot the director, burn the producer and crucify the lead actor.
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post

The end fight scene wasn't really a fight
          if its anything like the shows it will take a good 5-10 movies to do 1 good fight.

I loved DBZ about 10 years ago, i even had a nice DVD collection going, but the 1 constant that killed it for me was it would take half a Season to finally start a fucking fight! That and each episode wasted the first 5 minutes explaining what you just watched last episode, and when watching them all on DVD in a row it just got to be too much.
          8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Originally posted by raizin View Post
            if its anything like the shows it will take a good 5-10 movies to do 1 good fight.

I loved DBZ about 10 years ago, i even had a nice DVD collection going, but the 1 constant that killed it for me was it would take half a Season to finally start a fucking fight! That and each episode wasted the first 5 minutes explaining what you just watched last episode, and when watching them all on DVD in a row it just got to be too much.
            yeah but when they fought it lasted like 20 episodes
            sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

my animes..

Comment

anime is pretty cool when you're 15

then you actually see good shit and the glass house comes crashing down
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                  yeah but when they fought it lasted like 20 episodes
                  I remember more than half of every fight involved both sides standing still telling each other how weak they were.

Still, they were some good payoffs like Goku going Super Saiyan for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God View Post
                    I remember more than half of every fight involved both sides standing still telling each other how weak they were.

Still, they were some good payoffs like Goku going Super Saiyan for the first time.
                    You mean "Super Aryan".

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post
                      You mean "Super Aryan".
                      Hey, it's not my fault that even the Japanese consider us Germans the world's superior race

And before someone calls me a Nazi, I am just kidding!

Comment

Working...
                      X