• Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.sockandawe.com/
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
      Dog is an insult because of century old traditions. Dogs were seen as incredibly dirty, low, and stupid, the reason is because of the saliva, its saliva's supposed to be THE dirtiest thing on earth. That's why you don't see Arabs, especially Saudis, or persians having their faces licked by a dog or even owning dogs in general. Ofc, there are exceptions, but more conservative ones believe it is bad.
      Hasn't it been found out that dogs saliva contains less germs than human saliva? I think I heard that somewhere. Not totally sure though.
      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
      4:Geio> DEEZ?
      4:Geio> LOLOL
      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
      4:spirit> LOL
      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
        Says the guy from the gayest city in America, go figure.
        What do flying shoes and illegal wars have to do with homosexuality, troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
          Hasn't it been found out that dogs saliva contains less germs than human saliva? I think I heard that somewhere. Not totally sure though.
          yes scoop, you're right. as usual paradise is an idiot and while trying to sound like he knows something, also proves hes doesnt know shit

cats are known to have the dirtiest mouths, dogs are one of the cleanest cuz they sweat thru there mouth and tongue..so its always new saliva therefore no bacteria or parasites can stay in it, unlike a cat who licks itself all day and coughs up hairballs everyday and dont pant unless they are way overheated

Comment

Originally posted by Lucon View Post
            Actually, he just meant that you should've used "hung" instead of "hanged."
            no sorry, its hanged

look at that u learned something today

Comment

Sigh Money, I hate you but Houston people are just too good at everything.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                yes scoop, you're right. as usual paradise is an idiot and while trying to sound like he knows something, also proves hes doesnt know shit

cats are known to have the dirtiest mouths, dogs are one of the cleanest cuz they sweat thru there mouth and tongue..so its always new saliva therefore no bacteria or parasites can stay in it, unlike a cat who licks itself all day and coughs up hairballs everyday and dont pant unless they are way overheated
                dirty compared to what? a dog?

if you want dirty mouths, look at monitor lizards and shit like the komodo dragon. it bites its victim, then just waits for it to die of infection if it runs off.
                .fffffffff_____
                .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                .fffffff\______/
                .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                .fffff\________/
                .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                .fff\__________/

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post

LOL, what do you mean i'm wrong? Are you, a white texan, trying to tell me what conservative muslims believe? Yes i am an idiot for stating everything that is true. Are you seriously trying to tell ME what the Saudis believe? You have no idea what you're saying, you know that?

What happens when the dogs aren't sweating? If the saudis don't want dogs, I don't think they will like cats either.

They salivate a lot more in general, more than many animals, their mouths are unclean. So, if the mouth is unclean, and saliva collects, what happens when they lick anything.

In summation, that is what the saudis believe. What more do you want me to say?
                  4:BigKing> xD
                  4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                  4:BigKing> what did i do???
                  4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                  4:BigKing> ???? why though
                  4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                    LOL, what do you mean i'm wrong? Are you, a white texan, trying to tell me what conservative muslims believe? blah blah blah
                    Are you, a white (whatever the word is for someone from Ohio) trying to tell us what conservative muslims believe?
                    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                      Are you, a white (whatever the word is for someone from Ohio) trying to tell us what conservative muslims believe?
                      thought we were buds tom.

Comment

Too bad Paradise isn't white, and he just might be a conservative Muslim. I know he's French Canadian though.
                        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                        1:Chao <ER>> at all
                        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                          Too bad Paradise isn't white, and he just might be a conservative Muslim. I know he's French Canadian though.
                          where are you getting this information from? I've literally said 3 words to you irl.

Comment

All you need is 1 word to spot a French Canadian
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                            X