Snus Tobacco (it's not dip)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
    On another note I knew guys who took snuff and my friend tried it and now he takes cocaine
    Lol.

Comment

Hah I chuckled at the go feed your reindeer some snow comment.

Reaver420, for someone with a name like yours you probably know a substantial amount of cigarette smokers. Get off your high horse, the smoke inhalation must be crazy up there.

PO, I never tried snus and the one time I dipped I wanted to throw the fuck up (albeit I was drunk as a skunk at the time). I do smoke a pack/half a pack a day depending on my drinking habits and am highly interested in any sort of tobacco product I can use indoors.

Does it make your breath stink? How is it that you don’t have to spit, doesn’t make sense to me? Would someone who doesn’t enjoy packing a lip like this?
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

snus is awesome in every possible way and Im glad you like it paulo. what kind of snus do you use? Not flavoured I hope
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
          Hah I chuckled at the go feed your reindeer some snow comment.

Reaver420, for someone with a name like yours you probably know a substantial amount of cigarette smokers. Get off your high horse, the smoke inhalation must be crazy up there.

PO, I never tried snus and the one time I dipped I wanted to throw the fuck up (albeit I was drunk as a skunk at the time). I do smoke a pack/half a pack a day depending on my drinking habits and am highly interested in any sort of tobacco product I can use indoors.

Does it make your breath stink? How is it that you don’t have to spit, doesn’t make sense to me? Would someone who doesn’t enjoy packing a lip like this?
          Snus and dip aren't the same thing. As you can see on wiki, they are curred different ways and because of which, produce different effects; one of them being the lack of saliva gland stimulation. With Snus you don't feel any sort of urge to throw up because you are swallowing little or nothing at all.

I have been told by the wife and co-workers (that know what I'm up to) that my breath simply smells like I've had a mint my my mouth, and it tastes the same way too (important if you're kissing someone).

Whether or not you'll like it is up to your addiction. The oral fixation is largely curbed by having a pouch in your upper lip (which by the way is unnoticeable to the naked eye) and the nicotine addiction is curbed by how much nicotine the pouches hold - which depend on what brand of Snus you buy (the highest ends have more than 2 cigarettes worth and a normal dip lip's worth).

If you are looking to change addictions and curb a smoking appetite, I suggest a tobacco free smokeable like Kava Kava or Dagga during the time you are getting used to Snus although I am no expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
            snus is awesome in every possible way and Im glad you like it paulo. what kind of snus do you use? Not flavoured I hope
            Original White!

Now that I think of it, it sounds like a really racist flavor.

E: I've ordered mostly General Onyx today for a 3 month supply.
            Last edited by PaulOakenfold; 12-15-2008, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X