23 year old trainer blows teenage boys. Gets Arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
    I agree, I woulda let that bitch get lockjaw every day, but as an adult, i woulda looked down and known that it was wrong.
    Fixed.

Comment

that was actually a good edit
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

If someone older was having sex with my daughter (if I had one) I would kill him, but if my son was having sex with an older woman I would be proud.

There is a difference between a 15 year old girl and a 23 year old man and a 15 year old guy and a 23 year old woman. I don't care if you think they are the same they just aren't. Nothing changes for most guys from when they are 12 till they are 40, they want to get laid, so if a guy gets laid at 15 all power to him it isn't like it ruined his innocence, and on top of this a guy can't get pregnant. A 23 year old woman knows the risks, and chances are has already lost whatever flower she had when she was younger, that is why there is a difference.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
          If someone older was having sex with my daughter (if I had one) I would kill him, but if my son was having sex with an older woman I would be proud.

There is a difference between a 15 year old girl and a 23 year old man and a 15 year old guy and a 23 year old woman. I don't care if you think they are the same they just aren't. Nothing changes for most guys from when they are 12 till they are 40, they want to get laid, so if a guy gets laid at 15 all power to him it isn't like it ruined his innocence, and on top of this a guy can't get pregnant. A 23 year old woman knows the risks, and chances are has already lost whatever flower she had when she was younger, that is why there is a difference.
          That's a pretty high double standard and i feel the same way. But it's still a double standard.
          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

It is a double standard, but it is a true one.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

agreed, it's one of the few double standard's you won't see anyone denying

i bet either one (girl or boy) would be happy to be getting head at that age. It's just that it's only from an adult's point of view. I mean would you have been proud if it was the oldest, ugliest teacher in the school? Probably not, but that kid would have been.

there's also something else that adds to the double standard: it's generally assumed that girls mature faster, and would therefore be seeking relationships from older men. in this case, we look down on that, even though we readily admit it's probably a natural inclination on the girl's part, and has been evident in society for awhile. OTOH, there's not a lot of evidence of boys going after older women (usually the opposite) yet it seems more normal?

I guess a lot of it stems from the fact that the guy is usually assumed to be the initiater, so if he initiated it, then he's "ready". But if a young girl hits on her teacher, then it's assumed she's to innocent or naive to understand, so it's still on the guy.

man, more to this double standard than i thought
              .fffffffff_____
              .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
              .ffffff|ff __fffff|
              .fffffff\______/
              .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
              .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
              .fffff\________/
              .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
              .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/