The Extraterrestrial UFOs issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
    They are already here, but Obama is going to wait until the backwards vampires led by the frankensteins show themselves first to make sure people aren't too freaked out all at once.
    Cue the 'evil face'
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

• The year is now half over, meaning we only have to wait 6 months or less for everyone to know ETs are visiting Earth

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone View Post
        The year is now half over, meaning we only have to wait 6 months or less for everyone to know ETs are visiting Earth
        I can't wait :grin:

Comment

• i realize dozens and dozens of trained professionals are onto this Disclosure thing. they are realistic scientists who have considered the implications and prospects. they have analyzed the extreme unlikelihood of the scenario. they have taken judgments of their own by the supposedly accurate empirical evidence of testimonials from the most trustworthy people worldwide.

unfortunately, the sightings can't be explained as vessels flown by intelligent species from other planets. they are equally as likely to be any other proposed explanation.

they could very well be conscious plasma orbs which have taken a dimensional lapse into our space-time locality.

they could be 'shadow-government' vessels inspired by empty, crashed vessels from space of unknown origin which date to Roswell, or other similar events in other countries during that time.

the least likely explanation in all of the universe would be that they have evolved and developed their technology to visit us. visitation would be more of it's own disclosure, don't you think? they aren't suffering from mercury-poisoning, unable to summon the confidence to reveal themselves or ask for our leaders. they aren't incapable of protecting themselves from our atmosphere, or incapable of deciphering our language.

the only possible explanations are that the visitors aren't aware of us, or couldn't be bothered to introduce themselves.

my vote is on Disclosure failure, and continual visits by 'seemingly-conscious extra-dimensional metallic vessels'

edit: and if they aren't extra-dimensional, superconducted plasma discs from future attempts at time-travel, they do seem extra-dimensional. they operate unlike any known combination of isotopes in the entire periodic table, under any replicable condition. they seemingly defy all known physics. some of the instances, such as deactivating nuclear arms, couldn't be explained by any technological means. or if it can, the scientists on the projects who designed them wouldn't tell the public it was that easy. i believe the sightings are a mixed variety of hallucination, atmospheric disturbance, and or underground groups staging hoaxes.

what, did they lay down in 4ft tall saucers for 1,000 generations in hyperstasis to hide from us?

it only gets worse from there. maybe they are too dizzy or disoriented from their trip, and must wait for their human psychic counterparts to reveal them as the rabbit hidden in the hat. or maybe they're patiently waiting at the bottom of the pacific abyss for the mothership, to colonize earth like locusts.

Okay say they somehow came from our solar system and didn't require thousands of generations of breeding while somehow contained in that vessel without sufficient nutrient stocks. they must have traveled by Lagrangian points to cut off thousands of years. unfortunately we've been keeping our eyes on every one. needless to say there haven't been any intra-solar solicitors.

google Lagrangian points. it's the only way to bypass the curvature decelerations between gravitational swings.
          Last edited by disorder; 07-02-2009, 09:21 PM.
          The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

• aliens and anime have something in common

check it out on my new blog!

Comment

• bump

131 days left in the year, any day now the aliens will be revealed...or was Tone talking about District 9?

Comment

• bump, 118 days left in the year.

I saw District 9 since my last post, good movie.

Comment

• Get ready

Comment

• IM A CHARGIN MAH LAZAAAH ff

Comment

• I believe in extra-terrestrial life, there is a possibility that beings in the older part of the universe have progressed enough to actually locate us before we've located them. From what I've seen of the "sightings" and such I don't believe that we are actually being visited by aliens yet. The technology required to travel to galaxies light years away within a reasonable amount of time is far from imaginable. The raw chance of us actually being visited is so small that no one should be so convinced until the aliens decide to communicate with us. You would think that in thousands and thousands of visits someone would have hard evidence of aliens or a UFO, but truly, there is not.
                      1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                      Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                      1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                      1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                      beam> stfu tsunami
                      Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                      beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                      Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

• Originally posted by Age View Post
                        I believe in extra-terrestrial life, there is a possibility that beings in the older part of the universe have progressed enough to actually locate us before we've located them. From what I've seen of the "sightings" and such I don't believe that we are actually being visited by aliens yet. The technology required to travel to galaxies light years away within a reasonable amount of time is far from imaginable. The raw chance of us actually being visited is so small that no one should be so convinced until the aliens decide to communicate with us. You would think that in thousands and thousands of visits someone would have hard evidence of aliens or a UFO, but truly, there is not.
                        stop being so reasonable.

Any day now the aliens that have been visiting earth for centuries will be revealed. Tone told me this so I know it's true.

Comment

• they already live inside underground crystal castles where they'll bring the refugees who are chosen
                          The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

• /facedesk

Comment

• any day now...

Comment

• <========

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
                                any day now...
                                Look at what happened to my nose after I /facedesk'd

Comment

Working...
                                X