No announcement yet.

Man V Food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol just saw the one where he eats the hot curry. Also the big donut was pretty funny, hes sitting at a table full of cops when eating it
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Originally posted by Stompa View Post
      lol this thread...

My friend is in Atlanta during the inauguration (he lives and DC and wants to avoid it) and he called me to tell me he saw the Atlanta ep of Man v. Food, and wanted me to do the pizza challenge with him--the 5lb 36" pizza that if 2 people can eat in under an hour you win $250 (video link).

And also funny that he called me right after I ate at the Vortex (also mentioned in the show), where I ordered the Double Bypass burger (also mentioned in the show--and see picture) - which is a burger with like 3 slices of cheese, 4 slices of bacon, a fried egg, and two grilled cheese sandwiches instead of buns. My waiter congratulated me and I told him he shouldn't condone of such behavior.

Not fat fyi ok

that's not a burger

it's an oompa-loompa in burger form
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Anthony Bourdain No Reservation Is Better!

Comment

Working...
        X