• Show
Clear All

if liam neeson could fight himself, who would win
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
      oh oh yes of course, I should thoroughly ignore the trailers, spend my $8 and then decide whether it was worth watching. silly me. Since, ofc, judging a movie is incredibly irresponsible, I must always pay full price to see it, then decide.

just to get this clear: do you understand the point of trailers?
      food critics pay full price to eat the food before they judge it? that's ridiculous, they should just look at the picture on the menu.....

i will see this movie when it comes out! I think it looks entertaining.
      (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
      (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
      (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
      (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond View Post
        see you're saying this all sarcastically as if it's obviously not true but it actually is true- watching a trailer does not qualify you to speak with authority about the quality of a movie.

to make your initial post not retarded you could have said something like "am i the only one who thinks this looks like it'll be another corny horror movie." instead you said something that wasn't even english, but i wasn't going to hold that against you...
        LOL.

Vykromond> trailers are pointles, you learn nothing from them, you must pay full price for the movie, then decide if you will like it or not.

I hope this is a joke post vykronomond
        4:BigKing> xD
        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
        4:BigKing> what did i do???
        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
        4:BigKing> ???? why though
        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Just to let you know Paradise, it isn't a horror film and the fact that you thought it was a horror film from the trailer, just shows that you are really bad at understanding a movie through the trailer. Just saying.

Comment

Won't win an oscar. Liam Neeson is a badass. Little plot and very straight forward. Fun movie. Those that disagree are probably boring irl.

It's been said, and I agree, that the hand to hand combat was really well filmed, especially those with minimal imagination such as myself.

8.5/10

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
              LOL.

Vykromond> trailers are pointles, you learn nothing from them, you must pay full price for the movie, then decide if you will like it or not.

I hope this is a joke post vykronomond
              This is true in many cases. Like wtf was Seven Pounds about? Anyone know by watching the trailer? He could've been genetically manipulating people for all that the trailers said. All they said is "he changes people's lives" but wtf does that mean?
              sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
              1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlan View Post
                This is true in many cases. Like wtf was Seven Pounds about? Anyone know by watching the trailer? He could've been genetically manipulating people for all that the trailers said. All they said is "he changes people's lives" but wtf does that mean?
                or cloverfield for that matter. trailers serve one purpose: to get you into the theater. They're not 2 min synopses for people critiquing the movie.
                .fffffffff_____
                .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                .fffffff\______/
                .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                .fffff\________/
                .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                .fff\__________/

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond View Post
                  see you're saying this all sarcastically as if it's obviously not true but it actually is true- watching a trailer does not qualify you to speak with authority about the quality of a movie.

to make your initial post not retarded you could have said something like "am i the only one who thinks this looks like it'll be another corny horror movie." instead you said something that wasn't even english, but i wasn't going to hold that against you...
                  I think the problem wasn't that he was jumping to conclusions, but that someone stole words from his post until it didn't make sense.
                  The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$ View Post
                    Just to let you know Paradise, it isn't a horror film and the fact that you thought it was a horror film from the trailer, just shows that you are really bad at understanding a movie through the trailer. Just saying.
                    lol. because i mislabeled the movie as a horror, instead of suspense, i do not understand the movie. Because labels really do make a difference on the actual content.

sarcasm...fuck yeah.

but yeah back to this thread:
                    this movie looks like it fell into a puddle of phail.
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

every time i think 'ok this is as stupid as you can make yourself look in this thread' you make another post proving me wrong.

Comment

twilight is so much better

Comment

Did someone say Black Hawk Down was their ALL-TIME favorite movie.

The movie was ok but not even that great. It was way overproduced and acting was sub-par. If this is honestly your favorite movie then well...kill yourself.
                          3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

or watch more movies
                            sigpic
                            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Whys everyone here hating on my movie list....

For one, Im probably the one and only person from this zone that has seen combat....Geio got stung by a bee and quit, and Izor is in the air force, no combat for them....I like that movie for a reason, its the most realistic MODERN version of city combat that Ive ever seen, aside from "Generation Kill" which wasnt a real movie, it was a TV Movie. I don't want or expect any kudos, but until any of you survive 1 day (much less 384) days in a combat zone, get off my nuts, and my movie list.

Comment

just came back from seeing this movie and it owns

edit- acting was sub-par from everyone except the french guy and Neeson, but it doesn't matter because Liam Neeson is a badass and carries the movie

fight scenes were great, his daughter ran around trying to act innocent way to hard, you don't need to run like a 13 year old girl with stiff arms to project innocence you dumb bitch
                                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X