No announcement yet.

Extinct Ibex is resurrected by cloning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o m g we could of cloned biggie get some real rap back.
    1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
    JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
    1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
    http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

It has also increased the possibility that it will one day be possible to reproduce long-dead species such as woolly mammoths and even dinosaurs.
      I'd love a REAL Jurassic Park!

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
        First, it wasnt just "breathing difficulties".. I'ts lungs were completey fucked up, and most likely alot of its others organs aswell.
        Second, why the fuck would it be "due to flaws in the DNA used to create the clone" when the overwhelming evidence shows that cloning experiments are full of these kinds of fuckups?

Obvious pro-cloning propaganda.
        I think it's a lack of knowledge about the subject by the author. It sounds like the author hasn't made the distinction between the procedure and the materials, uninformed and uneducated but probably not propaganda. At least it reads that way to me. Almost all clones die of respiratory problems if they're born at all and some have genetic diseases unknown to science.. that's why potential human cloning is scary as shit.

BBC Horizon 'Cloning The First Human' is a good doc if anyone is interested in the subject. They did another one something like 'Designer Babies' I don't remember the actual title. The first is more about bioethics and discoveries about cloning limitation and the second is about biomedical procedures and techniques used today and potential future ones.

Comment

Working...
        X