X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are you watching/watched/watch/watches

itt: pretty self-explanatory.
    rescue me season 1

has dennis leary and shit in it i'm sure you guys have seen it before but jesus christ this show's pretty badass. i'm kind of choked i didn't catch on to it earlier. although i do cringe every now and then when they try to get sentimental, it doesn't matter because whenever the fat guy with the mustache talks shit gets hillarious. very excellent, nice ensemble cast.

thumbsucker

i'm a little late on this one too i suppose, either way, i enjoyed it. i thought keanu reeves was pretty well cast as the space coyote orthodontist, and vince vaughun was pretty great as well. i lost it behind my television set and haven't returned it to blockbuster yet and they're blasting me up the ass with late fees.

mad men season 1

i'm working my way through this series pretty slowly but i'm nearly halfway. i have a feeling this got a little too much hype for me to fully enjoy it, but it's good. whether it's because i simply haven't been paying enough attention or that i fall asleep watching it always, i'm not sure. the moments that i find really worthwhile usually are due to the fact that the show is set in the '50s. everyone smoking and slicking back their hair, dudes treating women like women were treated in the '50s, the slang; the show really rings true. hopefully things pick up a bit or a story gets introduced that i find more interesting.

face you must be doing something with generation kill, always sunny, and the wire out of new episodes.
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

I wonder sometimes what Sci-Fi will be doing with Battlestar Galactica going dark this year and Stargate Atlantis finishing out early, their two flag ship shows. Hopefully Caprica and Stargate Universe pay off as successor shows.

I finished Season 1-4 of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia in about a month in December. FX is doing another 2 or 3 seasons but it's taking a long time to come out. The Office is still somewhat solid.

I gave up on Lost a while ago because it seemed like every producer on that show has some kind of retardation and Heroes went downhill season 3 fast. I'm not sure if I am going to waste my time on that one. Overall the plots, acting and special effects went to shit and the only problem the Exes. have admitted to is running the plots and sub-plots too quickly. I suspect they'll pull it before its next season run unless they clean house. There were some good episodes and acting but not from the primary characters.

Comment

I've seen an episode of Rescue Me, and I deplored it. I cannot stand dennis leary's type of acting.
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Testees, Sunny in phillie, man vs food, kenny vs spenny, jay leno, burn notice, and psyche or however spelt
        Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
        2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
        2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Someone told me to watch the first season of heroes, so I'm on that.
          Psych, Sunny in Philly, gundam wing (still owns), starting office from scratch, and scrubs. DC++ on campus is giving me great access to a lot of movies, so I'm grabbing as much as I can.

Anyone else looking forward to dimitri martin's show?

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp View Post
            Someone told me to watch the first season of heroes, so I'm on that.
            Psych, Sunny in Philly, gundam wing (still owns), starting office from scratch, and scrubs. DC++ on campus is giving me great access to a lot of movies, so I'm grabbing as much as I can.

yes! he is a writer for the daily show isnt he?
            Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
            2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
            2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Life on Mars
              8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Originally posted by HateTheFake View Post
                yes! he is a writer for the daily show isnt he?
                I didn't know he was getting a show. I know he does a segment every now and then, it's alright, not great but he's young.

Speaking of the Daily Show I was in Niagara Falls last weekend and was able to catch Lewis Black stand up and it was fucking amazing. I'm not really into his show either because of its format but his act was perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp View Post
                  yes. very.

also whatever amy poehler's gonna be in from nbc soon.
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

HELLS KITCHEN, TOOL ACADEMY, TOP CHEF, GHOST HUNTERS, ANTHONY BOURDAINS NO RESERVATIONS, ROCK OF LOVE BUS...CUZ BRITTANIA SO HOT. LOL THE FIRST 48. AND SOME OTHERs

Comment

Burn Motherfucking Notice
                      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Dexter
                        Entourage
                        Heroes
                        House
                        It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
                        Peep Show
                        Sopranos
                        Stargate SG-1
                        Stargate Atlantis
                        The Office
                        The Shield
                        The Wire
                        Weeds

Probably a few more too.
                        My favorite in this list has to be Weeds. :wub:
                        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

LOST (since epi 1)
                          Entourage (Just recently caught up)
                          It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (since epi 1)
                          The Office (since epi 1)
                          King of Queens (since epi 1)
                          Heroes (Dumped it after season 2 episode 1)
                          Weeds (want to start watching this)

Thumbsucker is a good movie, Jeen, zero budget and indie. I'm a fan of movies that don't try to be anymore than they are. If you enjoyed Thumbsucker, I suggest checking out anything Wes Anderson's done (most notably Rushmore) because they have a similar tone and flow.

The most recent movie I've seen is called Paprika. The animation is fantastic and you really can appreciate how they delve into the limitless possibilities in animation but it was hard for me to finish. The storyline, while pretty complex, is still very simple, nonetheless, it was a total mind rape and difficult to watch for an hour and a half, and it's subtitled. Good movie, 7.3ish/10.

Comment

im dissapointed that the acting in the last 2 episodes of smallville were so crummy

great plot, but the acting has gone to shit.
                            6:Screamo> this sub is making my leg twitch
                            6:LMAO> subway is kinda shady nowdays
                            6:Screamo> err
                            6:Screamo> subwoofer*

1:Krazie <ER>> crap
                            1:Krazie <ER>> i get one less hour of sleep
                            1:Krazie <ER>> freaking DST
                            1:bioture> at least my car clock will finally be correct

(ignite)>There is a new currency on the market, the IGNITE

Comment

The Wire
                              The Universe
                              Extreme Trains :wub:
                              Conan O'brien
                              It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
                              30 Rock
                              The Office
                              Loved Rome
                              Loved John Adams
                              Loved Six Feet Under

If it weren't for DVR and hulu I'd watch no TV.

e: what are you watched
                              what are you watches

Comment

Working...
                              X