Coraline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coraline

This was a great movie the visual effects of the 3d was great. If you like nightmare before christmas you will love this movie.

they said for every 78 seconds of the film it took a week to make. Insane
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

seriously

make a movie thread

or I'm going to kong the shit out of every movie thread you make
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Yea, at first it was cute, like a kid with down syndrome finding his penis. But if you're going to make a thread per movie that is released then make one fucking thread.
      (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

na, people can choose which movie they rather reply to then having to scroll in one big thread. After all do we have just 1 thread for politics, or 1 thread for twl. So i see no big deal, if you dont have anything to say about the movie then dont click the thread.
        Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

Comment

It's pretentious and annoying. You are not Ebert. Nobody cares, etc. Get the point.
          (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Originally posted by HateTheFake View Post
            na, people can choose which movie they rather reply to then having to scroll in one big thread. After all do we have just 1 thread for politics, or 1 thread for twl. So i see no big deal, if you dont have anything to say about the movie then dont click the thread.
            It's the same as if I wanted to make a thread every time I read a new book, or saw a specific car on the road

no one wants to see 50 topics about shit like that from one person, condense your movie topics in consideration of the other people on the forum
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
              seriously

make a movie thread

or I'm going to kong the shit out of every movie thread you make
              Originally posted by Ignominy, a long time ago
              ff
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Havent seen it, I might check it out.

Oh and get over it nerds. Not like these forums are jumping with new threads.
                sigpic

Comment

Needed more Vin Diesel.
                  Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

?find dads revenge

Comment

Do like the Somethingawful forums... make an arts forum (even though it's the parody of the main ones... PHIZ; pretentious hipster irony zone): Movies, Books, Music, TV. Since we're a 1000 time smaller community, we can get away with one subforum for the lot.

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
                        Havent seen it, I might check it out.

Oh and get over it nerds. Not like these forums are jumping with new threads.
                        Originally posted by puss puss
                        First of all this will be my last post in this thread so no need for the "stop whining" shit. I wont read it.

Today during the 1am session Stabwound banned me from distension without warning. He claimed it was because I abused the assist system, yet the teams were 11 vs. 13 and around 1130 vs. 1370 points.. It was at the start of a new round.
                        Stab tried to justify it by saying I assisted a team that had won the last 5 battles.. yet the teams were completely different due to people being specced.
                        Then, 5 minutes later he unbans me.
                        I return and join hte queue where it says I am 1/9. I continue to sit in spec and Dbot randomly starts PM'n me with:
                        DBot> A slot has opened up. Sending you to your army...
                        Yet I am unable to enter.
                        This continues for the next 20mins, at which point I realise it must be a bug with banning and unbanning.

To conclude, I have had enough of the bullshit surrounding this game and am done with it. Just as it gets back on track, Stabwound starts abusing his power for whatever personal reasons.
                        It's pretty childish and basically there are other games/aspects of Tw where I dont have to deal with such bullshit.
                        B)

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                          Do like the Somethingawful forums... make an arts forum (even though it's the parody of the main ones... PHIZ; pretentious hipster irony zone): Movies, Books, Music, TV. Since we're a 1000 time smaller community, we can get away with one subforum for the lot.
                          this or him making a topic where he puts all of his movie posts would be better than every week seeing two or three topics about "coraline", "butt brigade" "dopey's lost shoe" and then a sentence about how he liked it/wants to see it/didn't like it.

Comment

Having 1 giant movie thread wont work because:
                            1- cant talk about 1 movie when theres about 50 posts going on

2- why cry? The last few movie posts have had 2 pages + Apparently someones finding joy in them, If you dont want to click the thread, then quite simply dont.
                            Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

Comment

i found HTF
                              sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                              I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                              tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                              im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                              i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

Working...
                              X