Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do YOU take from mcdonalds, wendys, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mcdonalds: Spicy Chicken Double Cheeseburger And 2 Small Fries. $1 Menu Ftw

Comment

Spicy Chicken is only good when its fresh, otherwise it gets real nasty, on top of that I haven't eaten one in about two years because you have a 50/50 chance of biting into a piece of fake chicken somewhere in it.

Double Cheeseburgers are ok until you look down at the yellow paper afterwords and there is a puddle of grease sitting on it.

Spicy Chicken Sandwich at Wendy's is amazing, one of the best sandwiches ever made, and the buffalo chicken one is pretty decent also.

I like the Buffalo snackers at KFC the best.

Best fast food is Chipotle. gg.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I take a double cheeseburger and hold the lettuce. Don't be frontin' son no seeds on the bun we be up in this drive-thru order for two. I got a cravin for #9 like ma shoe. I need some chicken up in hea, in this dizzle. Forizzle my nizzle extra salt on the frizzle. Dr. Pepper my brotha, anotha for yo motha. Double double supah size and don't forget da friez.

CRISPY.
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.
        . â–²
        ▲ ▲

Comment

McD: #5 - Southern Style Chicken Sandwich, medium fries, substitute an iced coffee for the drink (damnit i was into iced coffee since middle school, yuppies got to steal my style)

i don't eat wendys- i don't like mayonnaise, and i don't appreciate the square patty -- circular bun conundrum

that revised taco bell menu is pretty awesome too

Paradise: do you eat anything but chicken? szechuan -- is that like peppers and onions? if so mmmm

money: did you really say spicy chicken double cheeseburger? is that two sandwiches? if not, count me in on the spicy chicken/greasy beef train.
          .fffffffff_____
          .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
          .ffffff|ff __fffff|
          .fffffff\______/
          .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
          .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
          .fffff\________/
          .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
          .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
          .fff\__________/

Comment

Money just refuses to use commas.

Oh and I'm glad there isn't many haters on fast food here. It's a choice to fill your stomaches with greasy food. It's delicious and cheap. Go work out if you feel like it's going to kill you.

Comment

Sorry to double post but this reminded me of a face post where he introduced me to this beautiful specimen.

http://groceryeats.com/2008/02/28/big-macchicken/

I've yet to try it, but I've never seen something look so delicious and disgusting at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
                McD: #5 - Southern Style Chicken Sandwich, medium fries, substitute an iced coffee for the drink (damnit i was into iced coffee since middle school, yuppies got to steal my style)

i don't eat wendys- i don't like mayonnaise, and i don't appreciate the square patty -- circular bun conundrum

that revised taco bell menu is pretty awesome too

Paradise: do you eat anything but chicken? szechuan -- is that like peppers and onions? if so mmmm

money: did you really say spicy chicken double cheeseburger? is that two sandwiches? if not, count me in on the spicy chicken/greasy beef train.
                I said szechuan beef. ??? lol
                4:BigKing> xD
                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

oh yeah, i guess that's not chicken... but then you said you didnt' like it! :P
                  .fffffffff_____
                  .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                  .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                  .fffffff\______/
                  .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                  .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                  .fffff\________/
                  .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                  .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                  .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                  .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                  .fff\__________/

Comment

i decided to quit eating fast food for 2009

pretty much all i ever got was the dollar menu stuff though. most value meals are like 6 bucks and you can get way better food for six bucks

i am very excited about eventually trying the "taco nachos" from jack n' the box though the next time im anywhere near one
                    5:gen> man
                    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

2 big macks, fries and a cola!
                      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Chinese: chilli calamari, beef and black bean, sharkfin soup, yum cha, quail salad, birds nest soup.

Thai: Tom yum goong, green curry, satay chicken, chicken with cashews, phad thai.

Indian: Chicken tika, tandoori prawns, samosas, vindaloo (lamb or goat), butter chicken, fish masala, beef korma.

Pizza: margarita with pepperoni.

Fish and Chips: Blue grenadier, fried mussels, scallops, burger with the lot.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
                          Pizza: margarita with pepperoni.
                          It's called a pepperoni pizza.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

some places dont add oregano to their pepperoni pizzas
                            wtf is with you people being hypercritical of my posts?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
                              some places dont add oregano to their pepperoni pizzas
                              wtf is with you people being hypercritical of my posts?
                              Capitalize YOU D-BAG
                              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                              4:BigKing> what did i do???
                              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                              4:BigKing> ???? why though
                              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                                It's called a pepperoni pizza.
                                or maybe in some parts of the world margharita pizza means something else

or maybe in some parts of the world there are different types of pizza, and its not assumed that there is one basic type of pizza

no, no. everyone on earth clearly copies scandinavia for everything they fuckin do
                                5:gen> man
                                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                                X