Andromeda 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andromeda 9

Hey all, theres a game thats similar to SS but better (in my opinion) called Andromeda 9 www.andromeda9.com . it has so much to offer and is great fun but needs more players...I was hoping some of you guys could start playing (under same nick preferably so i know who u are ) It has also gone Open Source and needs people to participate in the production...

- 13 weapons - different physics, power and looks
    - Advanced physics engine - with exact collisions and optional gravity
    - Level elements - Dynamic objects
    - 10 multiplayer maps
    - Tutorial
    - High speed 3D action
    - Steer your ship in a 360 degree one plane environment
    - 4 play modes - Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the flag, Race
    - Ranking system
    - Cool effects - several explosions, lightning etc.
    - Internal mp3 player - supports mp3

I would also like to add, the physics in this game are AWESOME! You can get this swinging tail thing, similar to the one in Carmageddon 2 + 3 and u can use it to swing at your enemies or propell yourself round a corner! It pwnz...

So, please come and join the fun, I promise you the game will take off if we all play!

www.andromeda9.com

Thanks.

ill give it a shot
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Eh i might as well too, since i'm banned from TW forever, might as well get something to do in my spare time besides WC3
      (RoboHelp)>Erathia is your worst nightmare, he has been twice removed from staff for massive corruption, yet has
      (RoboHelp)>weaseled himself back on each time. If he begins to talk to you RUN, if you cannot run, close SS immediately and hide.

-Saline

Comment

Re: Andromeda 9

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts

I would also like to add, the physics in this game are AWESOME! You can get this swinging tail thing, similar to the one in Carmageddon 2 + 3 and u can use it to swing at your enemies or propell yourself round a corner! It pwnz...

Swingin tail occurs because of friction and there is no friction in space.

But I'll give it a try too.
        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
        5: Da1andonly> =((
        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Tried it...
          Didn't like it...
          Back to subspace.
          sigpic
          What is even the elblow?

Comment

I tried it before, it has some potential... but it's hard to find more then 3 people ever online. And the interface sucks

-Spam
            Who got the boombeef?

Comment

Hmm i agree with spam. No one is online, its pretty much just me flying around with maybe 4 or 5 others. Somewhat boring but its ok, i'll play it sometime again, but not anytime soon.
              (RoboHelp)>Erathia is your worst nightmare, he has been twice removed from staff for massive corruption, yet has
              (RoboHelp)>weaseled himself back on each time. If he begins to talk to you RUN, if you cannot run, close SS immediately and hide.

-Saline

Comment

Working...
              X