Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unlicensed display sparked fire that destroyed luxury hotel in Beijing/Teacher Skips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by royCE View Post
    lol, so your saying they only took into consideration the plane crashing into the tower without exploding? you cant be serious
    No they took into consideration an impact of a 737, the largest commercial aircraft of the time. Flight 11 and 175 were both Boeing 767s. The way both impacted the Towers the jet fuel was dumped directly into the structure burning at very high temperatures never tested on a steel building before.

Comment

you dont need to test anything literally. they know at what temperature the steel melts and at how high of temperatures jet fuels burns at...

are you people that fucking blind, look how the building fell...big buildings do not crumble perfectly down a 90 degree slope...especially if it was hit by a plane...even if it did melt, it wouldnt have melted at the bottom of the fuckin building...
      Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

you dont need to test anything literally. they know at what temperature the steel melts and at how high of temperatures jet fuels burns at...

are you people that fucking blind, look how the building fell...big buildings do not crumble perfectly down a 90 degree slope...especially if it was hit by a plane...even if it did melt, it wouldnt have melted at the bottom of the fuckin building...
        http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...42.html?page=4

And the building didn't fall to one side because it was a single floor which collapsed onto another setting off a chain reaction all the way down the building. That site can answer your steel melting question.

Comment

Im jus sayin i'd rather have 3 melted buildings in new york than 3 crumbled buildings. That hotel is quite the looker thar :wub:
          IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
          yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
          Originally posted by tone
          no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

I m enterested in yor theery. U seem to have a good handel on all things scientiffic.
            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

what about building 7, that shit wasnt hit by no aerpolane, it is what it is, look at that beijing hotel standing, 100 ft less than the wtc, gtfo if you watch the video of the hotel and the wtc, its obvious controlled demolition by the illuminati shadow government. Also when the wtc fell in a controlled demolition they were so quick to compare it to raggity old bridges that collapsed to press their new world order propaganda agenda forward more, but now the media isnt even covering this fucking marshmallow of a hotel, eat it, then grab your meat and beat it cuz 911 was an inside job

yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive

Comment

This is why I demoted, Vash. He has a squirrel poo brain and the emotionality of a 12 year old daddy impregnating 15 year old girl http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2233878.ece

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd View Post
                  I m enterested in yor theery. U seem to have a good handel on all things scientiffic.
                  u sound like my WOW Power Leveler when i talk to her in emails

Comment

lol ESL students are funny, cough ROYCE cough

Comment

Working...
                    X