No announcement yet.

Valentines Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck Vday after all that stuff, i forgot i missed the good part of nba all star weekend. Vday is over rated, why cant the women treat us :fear:
    1. You're reading my comment
    2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
    4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
    5. You're checking it now.
    6. You're smiling.
    7. You're still reading my comment.
    8. You know all you have read is true.
    10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
    11. You're checking it now.
    12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Comment

Well, there are only a few decent wines for 12 dollars. Most of the good ones are 40 and up.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
        Well, there are only a few decent wines for 12 dollars. Most of the good ones are 40 and up.
        man a twelve dollar bottle of wine'll be fine for a couple of students.
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
          First. 'Hugo Boss 1' is not a terrible smelling cologne. It is a benchmark in the proud history of masculine fragrances.
          Lies!

Sex Panther is...

60% of the time it works every time.

Comment

Yeah, just saying its hard to find a good bottle for under 12, unless you go for Chilean.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Happy Belated Valentines day

I never had any relationship before. I have a 100% rejection rate. No females relate to me at all it would seem. Anyway, females have a tendency to be attracted to those are dense & evil in at least some way, regardless of the type and personality of the male.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post

I never had any relationship before. I have a 100% rejection rate. No females relate to me at all it would seem. Anyway, females have a tendency to be attracted to those are dense & evil in at least some way, regardless of the type and personality of the male.
                lol, what a loser

Comment

females have a tendency to be attracted to those are dense & evil in at least some way
                  I dont know about "dense & evil".. The reason alot of women get wet over rebellious characters is because of the underlying elements.
                  Most people can only recognise the physical world. A world that is dominated by physical strength. Hence why physical traits of men have long been held in higher regard than the more subtle emotional traits of women. This has resulted in creating societies where the ignorant Man declares his superiority over the Woman, and through generations has had a collective effect on Women's self-image.
                  Then the so called "Feminist" Movement kicked off and created a shitstorm of very angry ladies. They ignorantly called for women to become mimics of men, to be able to go out and hunt/gather food. When really they should have been demanding Woman's natural traits to be better recognised and respected.
                  As much as political correctness tries to confuse us, women are feminine, and men are masculine. As said, political correctness has confused alot of us with glorification of women in the workplace, and "metrosexuality" or "new age sensitivity" of men. Although promoted by society this goes against the grain of our inherent instincts and ultimately our existance.
                  So now we have an unnatural situation where women act more masculine, and men act more feminine, this is merily superficial and an effect of social influence.
                  When a female comes into contact with a man who has rejected the superficial ideals of society and holds his masculinity with a firm and proud grip, it stirs her natural instincts as a feminine being. On the primordial and spiritual level she sees a superior partner.
                  I dont think "evil" is the correct word for these people. They are quite often outlaws, but this is due to their masculine strength outweighing the pressure to conform to unjust laws and prejudices.

To summarise: Girls dont go after criminals or rebels because they are "evil". They go after men who have the courage to be themselves without compromise. Sadly due to the ever-increasing, and unnecessary social restrictions, more and more of these proud men are being branded "criminals".
                  sigpic

Comment

I never had any relationship before. I have a 100% rejection rate. No females relate to me at all it would seem.
                    We knew this about you already.

Comment

pretty bad when xog calls you a loser lolololol
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                      1:waven> is if im going to prison
                      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Tagmor needs to get shot... a lot
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

u probably go up to women talking about UFO's and shit. i dont know any women that would want to talk to someone like that

Comment

Well I found my life-size barney doll in the garage, we kissed under the moonlight, held hands and walked under the stars. Then we went back to my place, and got our grooove on. That damn dinosaur is flexible!!11,

p.s. fuk i'm a loser.

Originally posted by Money View Post
                            u probably go up to women talking about UFO's and shit. i dont know any women that would want to talk to someone like that
                            Who would listen you ask? DID YOU SAY WHO?!?askfjasklm

well michelle malkin of course! The first japanese-american reporter to congratulate american forces on the internment of the japanese during world war II.
                            Last edited by paradise!; 02-16-2009, 11:53 AM.
                            4:BigKing> xD
                            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                            4:BigKing> what did i do???
                            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                            4:BigKing> ???? why though
                            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by HateTheFake View Post
                              srsly lasagna for 15 bucks? What did u do make her a tv dinner? Hopefully the wine was good.
                              Store bought Lasagna, wasn't a TV Dinner.

$12 for a 750 ml bottle of wine is cheap, but it doesn't mean it tastes like crap. I live relatively close to Niagara-on-The-Lake, and if you know anything about wine you'd know Ontario has some pretty famous wineries.

Monthly temperatures in Niagara are similar to those in Bordeaux and Burgundy in France. The moderating effects of Lakes Ontario and Erie, and the protective influence of the Niagara Escarpment, creates an area of moderate temperatures during spring and summer growing seasons. Its rich and fertile soils and unique microclimate are suitable for growing Vitis vinifera grapes, making Niagara a prime grape-growing region. Niagara has 13,600 acres under vine. The grape growing area stretches from Niagara-on-the-Lake in the east to Grimsby in the west.
                              Last edited by Cops; 02-16-2009, 08:51 PM.
                              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

If you know how to cook, you can make a good lasagna for 15 dollars.
                                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                                X