Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make your OWN Economic Stimulus Plan in these tough times

Obama is going to sign the Bill in Denver tuesday

These 5 steps will tell you how to do your OWN PERSONAL economic stimulus plan, modeled exactly how the government does it

----------------------------

Step 1: Write a 1,000 page shopping list of all the stuff you want to buy.

Just type up a list of everything you've ever wanted to spend money on, but couldn't afford to: Cars, luxury clothing, jewelry, a big new house with a swimming pool, fancy art on the wall, exotic vacations, your own private jet... the sky's the limit!

Step 2: Go shopping with your credit cards

The next step is easy: Grab your credit cards and head to the malls. Shop for all the stuff that's on your 1,000-page shopping list. Run up all the credit you want!

Step 3: Print up counterfeit money to pay off the credit cards

Here's the really clever part: Just follow what the Federal Reserve does! Pick up a U.S. Treasury printing press and just start printing $100 bills like mad!

Step 4: Use the counterfeit money to pay off your credit cards

Next, take all the counterfeit money you've printed up and deposit it in your bank account. From there, simply pay off your credit cards. Voila! The debt is magically gone!

Step 5: Repeat!

But don't stop with doing it just once. Your own personal economics can be so downright stimulating, can't they? Invoke your economic stimulus process every few months, buying up all the things you don't really need while paying for it with money created out of nothing!

Oh yeah, and don't worry about all the other people being harmed by all the counterfeit money you're pumping into the money supply. They're all getting bailed out by the Fed anyway, right? Keep that printing press pumping!

http://www.naturalnews.com/025619.html

actually this is pretty accurate even for tone
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

EVERYTHING i post is accurate, i do not post anything that is not accurate. I represent the truth. The average person is programmed to form an opinion based on no intelligence or knowledge. if you post a blog on a social networking site like facebook about how amplifying a depression is bad rather than good, then a bunch of people with no economic knowledge programmed to worship Obama will delete you.

Comment

simma down now schweaty balls

Comment

i make my own erection stimulus plan every time i read a post by t0ne :wub:
          Originally posted by Ward
          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
          X