Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's official: GOP now officially hilarious.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official: GOP now officially hilarious.

Originally posted by According to News
    Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele says his party is going to launch an "off the hook" public relations campaign that will update the GOP’s image by translating it to "urban-suburban hip-hop settings."
    Oh, I can't wait to see this.

Asked whether that meant cutting-edge tactics, Steele demurred. “I don't do 'cutting-edge,’” he said. “That's what Democrats are doing. We're going beyond cutting-edge.”
    Oh shit guys, the GOP is going Super Triple Ultra-Secret Kahmehameha Digital Style! Seriously, this should be good laughs. Keep it tuned in for more rational disconnect from this guy!

(Psst: Hey guys! It's not just because "Dems know how 2 use intarwebs" that they won. Just a quick clue-in for the clueless.)
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

"cant touch this" :turned:
    Displaced> I get pussy every day
    Displaced> I'm rich
    Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
    Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
    Thors> prolly
    Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Now I know why Lewis Black was laughing when he said, "I still have people that come up to me and say how are you going to stay in business now that the Democrats are in office? You won't have anything to make fun of."

I'm pretty sure John Stewart also touched on this issue, he's argued the ridiculousness of both parties. He's also noted that American politics in itself is what makes his show do so well. Sure, the Republicans farting for the past eight years and the Democrats inhaling has helped ratings, but it isn't like either party is going to stop providing comical wit anytime soon.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Here is Michael Steele's ad for Maryland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7wjJyMDUH0

"oh shit the democrats won...we need uh...a black guy...and to rap to get the minority vote, right?!"

"yea Karl Rove rapped, and that turned out well!"

"yea let's do some chicken and watermelon discounts too, man those negroes will love us!!"

this shit is as hilarious to me as every one of Ratty's posts that try to be insulting

key word- try
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post

I liked it

the funny black guy is talking all urban like to me.

edit: Vehicle, that shit is funny too :P

I had never seen that before. Thanks.
          Last edited by Squeezer; 02-19-2009, 10:54 PM.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

and he likes puppies!
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Edit: Democrats did it first: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=35486
              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
              Message has been sent to online moderators
              2:BLeeN> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>no
              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
              2:BLeeN> ok then no
              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

For the record I love puppies, A+ LB
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post

"
                  I like him

Comment

Them Republicans Gonna Give Me Some Monies Finally!
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

You shouldn't make fun of southern hillbillies like that. It's not their fault they're "no gud at booklernin."
                      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

They can't expect to see any gains from the mainstream I.E. moderates/centrist/fiscal conservatives while only appealing to the fringe of their party, the pro-lifers, Neocons etc... while their base's demographics aren't necessarily growing. The people of my generation aren't going to fall for some PR crap either, it only shows a disinterests in their opinions and ideas. If they want to reinvent themselves to get the youth vote or black vote even find out what they are concerned about. It will depend on who runs for party leadership but with people like Palin and others still clinging to the national spotlight (and loving every minute of it) I don't see the party reining in their polices or talking points. They will likely run a very emotional campaign based on decisive social issues again and not fiscal conservatism and small Government ideas. They need to learn why the Democrats won this time and they also need to learn that running a Karl Rove style campaign again has the potential tear an entire nation apart. The Federal Conservatives up here need a lesson on that also.
                        Last edited by Kolar; 02-20-2009, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
                          They can't expect to see any gains from the mainstream I.E. moderates/centrist/fiscal conservatives while only appealing to the fringe of their party, the pro-lifers, Neocons ect... while their base's demographics aren't necessarily growing. The people of my generation aren't going to fall for some PR crap either, it only shows a disinterests in their opinions and ideas. If they want to reinvent themselves to get the youth vote or black vote even find out what they are concerned about. It will depend on who runs for party leadership but with people like Palin and others still clinging to the national spotlight (and loving every minute of it) I don't see the party reining in their polices or talking points. They will likely run a very emotional campaign based on decisive social issues again and not fiscal conservatism and small Government ideas. They need to learn why the Democrats won this time and they also need to learn that running a Karl Rove style campaign again has the potential tear an entire nation apart. The Federal Conservatives up here need a lesson on that also.
                          "etc."

-TK told me to
                          Originally posted by Troll King View Post
                          Someone should tell Kolar that the abbreviation for "et cetera" is "etc." and not "ect."

He's been doing this for years now. Drives me nuts. I tried to look for an example but I guess "ect" is too short a search term. Thankfully, Kolar just supplied a new one:
                          Originally posted by paradise!
                          pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                          1:Reaver> HALP
                          1:Reaver> HELELP
                          1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                          1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Working...
                          X