28 states claiming Sovereignty under 10th Amendment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 28 states claiming Sovereignty under 10th Amendment

The states created the Federal Government. Therefore if the Federal Government is corrupt, the contract is dissolved. The states must claim Sovereignty under the 10th amendment of the constitution as warning to the corrupt Congress and corrupt criminal Obama Administration Federal Government.

List of states / Reference

http://www.mrstep.com/politics/az-wa-mo-nh...ng-sovereignty/

Barack Obama the Naked Emperor

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/18281

Anyone find it Ironic that there is a link to a "dumb test" in that picture?
    DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
      Anyone find it Ironic that there is a link to a "dumb test" in that picture?
      Imageshack.US advertisement

Yes there are growing numbers of states claiming Sovereignty. See the .gov and news links at the site. also click the link at the bottom of the first post.

Comment

make it more clear for the rest of us who arnt involved in the political conflicts...

something about obama being a corrupt president? congress brought him in? wha
        Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

STFU t0ne, you can't stop the illuminati shadow government and the new world order. They'll just snowplow through ya ass like ezcakefrosting. They own everything, your 28 states claiming sovereignty is just part of their plan to bring down the states with marshall law, ain't shit gonna happen but a mass genocide. Then the reptilian overlords from the planet Nibiru will arrive in 2012 and feast on the humans and so on. The End.
          IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
          yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
          Originally posted by tone
          no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

no wonder u two dont get any pussy

Comment

8================>

picture of the shadow government (artists rendering)
              Originally posted by Ward
              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

OH shit

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=36064

oh SHIT

Originally posted by Salubrious View Post
                Looks like you found Tone's forum
                OH SHIT
                Originally posted by paradise!
                pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                1:Reaver> HALP
                1:Reaver> HELELP
                1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                  no wonder u two dont get any pussy
                  hahahaha
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Salubrious View Post
                    that is not my forum

my main forum is:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/

You may post there without registering.

Comment

Working...
                    X