No announcement yet.

how deep can you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll most likely end up breaking down, reading this, and finding an interesting enough post to reply to - but for now, I'm too deep for this post.

You'd sink royce, sink before you could blink.
    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Isn't it possible that the reason most pot heads are dumb fucks is because most people period are dumb fucks?
      (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

u smoking a bong? y not smoking my dong B) :greedy:
        Originally posted by Ward
        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

No, the reason most pot heads are dumb fucks are because they have addictive personalities and can't live without some sort of alteration to their state.

I smoke just about as much as any quantity wise, but do I do it constantly? No, I save it for when it would be totally awesome to smoke. If you are constantly high and silly, it's just like being a constant drunkard. No one is going to take you seriously and no one is going to think you are intelligent, because you most likely aren't.

All your philosophical thoughts have been thought before, and either debunked or discussed by someone that I've studied or will study. You have to realize that smoking weed doesn't make you smart, it just makes you think you are.

It's fun to drink alot on the weekends (or on weekdays, whatever), but if I were to just get black out drunk every night I'm sure I would either be dead or in a rehab center. Life is about moderation and knowing the proper time to do everything. 3pm on a Monday is never a proper time for anything.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
            No, the reason most pot heads are dumb fucks are because they have addictive personalities and can't live without some sort of alteration to their state.

I smoke just about as much as any quantity wise, but do I do it constantly? No, I save it for when it would be totally awesome to smoke. If you are constantly high and silly, it's just like being a constant drunkard. No one is going to take you seriously and no one is going to think you are intelligent, because you most likely aren't.

All your philosophical thoughts have been thought before, and either debunked or discussed by someone that I've studied or will study. You have to realize that smoking weed doesn't make you smart, it just makes you think you are.

It's fun to drink alot on the weekends (or on weekdays, whatever), but if I were to just get black out drunk every night I'm sure I would either be dead or in a rehab center. Life is about moderation and knowing the proper time to do everything. 3pm on a Monday is never a proper time for anything.
            Interesting. Well I hope that wasn't directed at me seeing as I haven't smoked in 3 years and have never been a pot head.

Also, the philosophical thoughts I've had may have been thought of before but the philosophers I've studied actually support them. For example, Socrates and his cave allegory. Or, Hegel's Phenomenology of Spirit. Just two off the top of my head.

Edit: Btw, I should have said "people who smoke weed" in my other post, not "pot heads". Obviously the label itself proves they have a problem with addiction and therefor most likely will not be on top of their intellectual game.
            (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Hyper focusing is a common occurrence for people with ADHD, but the fact that Royce takes illegal drugs on occasion would make me hesitant to suggest this is anything but the side effects from said drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God View Post
                Hyper focusing is a common occurrence for people with ADHD, but the fact that Royce takes illegal drugs on occasion would make me hesitant to suggest this is anything but the side effects from said drugs.
                soon to be legal my friend :> california is pushing the bill...if it succeeds, it will be treated the same as alcohol...

however, i always wondered if i might have ADHD
                Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
                  soon to be legal my friend :> california is pushing the bill...if it succeeds, it will be treated the same as alcohol...

however, i always wondered if i might have ADHD
                  a dung headed dummy

Comment

doesn't matter, state laws always get trumped by federal laws
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                      doesn't matter, state laws always get trumped by federal laws
                      http://www.alternet.org/drugreporter/126280/obama_makes_a_good_first_step_on_medical_marijuana _--_here's_what_he_should_do_next/

smokk wee e'ryday

Comment

I thought of something so deep, that i drowned in it. Then of course forgot what it was, drowning being a terrifying experience and all.
                        7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                        7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                        7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                        7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                        1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                          3pm on a Monday is never a proper time for anything.
                          dtf just a hunch, but do you by chance love lasagna?
                          Originally posted by turmio
                          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                          Originally posted by grand
                          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

royce, go read "Doors of Perception - Heaven and Hell" from Aldous Huxley
                            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                            Your friend,
                            ​​Papi
                            ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
                              royce, go read "Doors of Perception - Heaven and Hell" from Aldous Huxley
                              now aldous huxley did a shit load of drugs, and produced some good ass literature with deep thought.

EDIT: before cops or whoever says something against this, I'm just stating that Huxley did a lot of drugs.
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Kontrolz View Post
                                typical stoner bullshit
                                nailed it
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                                Originally posted by the_paul
                                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                                Originally posted by Material Girl
                                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                                X