No announcement yet.

This is critical, everyone must see this now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it'd be so cool for all the billionaires and millionaires to have all their money taken away and given to the people so that everyone was given $500,000 dollars that was above the age of 18. I'd so like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
      This thread was moving to useless crap

because of this, i am not going to start a new thread for at least a month or more, and my replies to other threads will be limited
      i think you should post more threads about your love life.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
        This thread was moving to useless crap

because of this, i am not going to start a new thread for at least a month or more, and my replies to other threads will be limited
        u always limit urself, thatsnot how u get people to read, instead of being a little bitch u should post a thread each day showing peoples that ufos exist and that a new world order ah comin and all that 2012 stuff like maek a coundown to 2012 and post crap about ron paul everyday and maybe u can get a t0ne forum in this forum for spaceships beausd nobody thinks ur funny and u talk crap and that ur worthkless and that ur stuff is useless so thats hwy u get moved over here it even says it under title of useless crap so if a forum mods puts ur moved thread here then i have to believe that it is usecless cralp but also a word of adfivce, u see how i believe ur crap is useless crap cuz mod moved it heres>? well u can make me believe ufo is real by moving the ufo "there" i dont know where there is, its ur job to figure out where there is so that way i will be able to believe!
        IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
        yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
        Originally posted by tone
        no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

Working...
        X