Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDonald's out of nuggets, call 911!

http://www.wptv.com/content/tcoast/s...opvIc4LWQ.cspx

Goodman maintained the attitude ‘this is an emergency, my McNuggets are an emergency,’ the report states.
    It's things like this that reassure me that we as a human race have what it takes to solve the important issues of our time.
    (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

like there isn't a McDonalds or some equivalent two blocks down the road in either direction.

sheesh.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
      like there isn't a McDonalds or some equivalent two blocks down the road in either direction.

sheesh.
      ya but if she'd leave then she doesn't get her money back. Truly an emergency! :fear:
      Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
      -Buddha

Comment

pretty sure thats in america, and police called by an overweight american...most likely a women...ofcourse i didnt click the link but something tells me i dont need to
        Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

heard this call on the radio today and LAUGHED OUT LOUD. stupid people
          8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

This is nothing i went to McDonalds that had run out of fries...i was like WTF?!?!?!
            Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
            Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

yeah if they're too lazy to dig it out of the freezer and spend more than one minute making it, they'll just tell you they're out of it. Went to a BK at 10pm one day and literally had my 1st three drink choices shot down. Who doesn't have icees, dr. pepper, or tea? Didn't bother asking for a fourth drink, as yes, there's a fastfood chain every two blocks.
              .fffffffff_____
              .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
              .ffffff|ff __fffff|
              .fffffff\______/
              .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
              .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
              .fffff\________/
              .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
              .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
              .fff\__________/

Comment

Are you not supposed to call the cops when you are robbed?

Stop trying to make it seem like she just called because they were out of nuggets, she called because they wouldnt give refund.

They took her money, told her there was no nuggets and all sales final, so wouldnt give her a refund. They STOLE her money.

I'd be damned if I'd get something else for same price instead, the only thing worth eating at mcdonalds is the nuggets and fries in the first place.
                Last edited by riske; 03-04-2009, 05:42 PM.

Comment

odd news
                  IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
                  yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
                  Originally posted by tone
                  no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

you call the cops, not 911.

edit: don't call the cops either.
                    Last edited by DoTheFandango; 03-04-2009, 08:18 PM.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                      you call the cops, not 911.
                      Isn't it the same? (sry not american here)

At least it's not as bad as a woman in Quebec who called 911 over ten thousand times, simply because she hated police.
                      Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
                      -Buddha

Comment

Once they forgot the bacon on my McChicken that I ask for. I was dissappointed so I went and got another one later and viola! They forgot again! Now by this time, I was plenty high, you know when your mouth e' getting dry, you plenty high. So I looked down the McDonalds, and say to mah Clerk/Cashier 'looook man, come down here! He got down there, and he said - watch chu want this time? I said 'Looook maaan, what time is it?' He said 'The clock on the wall say 3 o'clock, you really need to get the fuck out, we're closed and you need to leave before we call the cops! WHAT CHU NEED?

One Bourbon, One Scotch, and SOME FUCKING BACON ON MY GOD DAMN FUCKING MCSHITTEN!@@@ CHRIST IS IT SO HARD TO REMEMBER?!

They seriously always forget, but the two-timer hurt, really did.
                        7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                        7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                        7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                        7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                        1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Hakaku View Post
                          Isn't it the same? (sry not american here)

At least it's not as bad as a woman in Quebec who called 911 over ten thousand times, simply because she hated police.
                          I believe cops have a non-emergency number (their station I guess) you can call that nobody knows about.
                          duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
                            I believe cops have a non-emergency number (their station I guess) you can call that nobody knows about.
                            yeah they do actually, it's called the police station.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by riske View Post
                              Are you not supposed to call the cops when you are robbed?

Stop trying to make it seem like she just called because they were out of nuggets, she called because they wouldnt give refund.

They took her money, told her there was no nuggets and all sales final, so wouldnt give her a refund. They STOLE her money.

I'd be damned if I'd get something else for same price instead, the only thing worth eating at mcdonalds is the nuggets and fries in the first place.
                              2nd

stupid idiots in here, can't read at all

Comment

Working...
                              X