What's wrong with kids these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with kids these days?

Mercilessly beating the crap out of your own bus driver because she told you to sit down? What the fuck?

http://video.signonsandiego.com/vmix...dia?id=3347824

Wow.... that's friggin ridiculous. I want to meet this child.
    sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
    1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlan View Post
      Wow.... that's friggin ridiculous. I want to meet this child.
      Going to give him the book of Mormon are we?
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Good to see that one kid responds, not good to see it's half-assed and the rest does nothing.
        "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

children!

future!

children !

future !
          duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

That's just f'd up.

So what punishment will the kid get? Probably a fine...maybe a suspension from school for a week. I am sure their will be a civil case, but the kid is obviously a minor.

Will it help rehabilitate him after this is all said and done? Probably not, just make him worse.

There really needs to be punishment for such actions. Parents can not even smack their kid around today in fear of child services taking them away. I use to fear my elders growing up, and god forbid Dad took the back of his hand...the one with the ring on it, and smacked ya.

Society today...f'd up. Kids like this should just be found guilty and taken from court never to be seen again.

One can only guess what great contributions to society this kid will have one day?
            May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Aren't you the raging liberal 404, who now wants to complain about the fact that parents can't spank their kids anymore.. lol.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                Aren't you the raging liberal 404, who now wants to complain about the fact that parents can't spank their kids anymore.. lol.
                I am a liberal when it comes to a war that was uncalled for and a distraction to the problems elsewhere on the globe.

I am not a liberal when it comes to discipline of children. I am all for parents beating the shit of their kids if they step out of line as this one did.

[EDIT] kthx, please find one post anywhere on the forum in which I had any liberal comments that dealt with domestic policy in regards to parenting and that I was against discipline for children? Nice assumption on your part.
                Last edited by 404 Not Found; 03-10-2009, 12:01 PM.

Comment

sigh

thats my hometown

there is a 50/50 chance that kid goes to the same school i did

Comment

Yeah well when you vote for a party you can't pick and choose which of their ideals you end up getting, you get what they are. Besides all that is going to happen now is were just going to move troops from Iraq to Afghanistan.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      Yeah well when you vote for a party you can't pick and choose which of their ideals you end up getting, you get what they are. Besides all that is going to happen now is were just going to move troops from Iraq to Afghanistan.
                      Troops should never have been sent to Iraq in the 1st place. All the probs had been in Afghanistan to begin with and Iraq was a conservative daydream. Shit...afterall it was a conservative that helped put Sadaam in power to begin with and another conservative that stockpiled him with WMD. ROFL

Well that being said, then I am also pro-choice as a liberal...can't have that two ways can we...Liberals are all pro-choice under you assumptions; and all of us liberals want more embryo's to be used for stem cell research & more abortions should be done to prohibit such cases of fucked up kids being born into this world. So being a liberal, I guess that I am in the correct category and you just made a mistake in your prior post noting you can't pick and choose. You, being a conservative, you would probably praise this kid for what he did and encourage more children to act the same way. Maybe some of that bullshit Faith Based rhetoric the conservatives spew can help that kid huh?

Comment

is there a party that has ZERO fucked up beliefs/ideas in your eyes, wark?
                        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                        There wont be another election for president.
                        Obama is the Omega President.
                        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well I'm pro choice but pro life isnt really fucked up its how you were raised. If you were raised that you dont get to make that choice then you'll be mad when someone else does. Other than that little disagreement though I'm pretty much as far right as you can go on almost every issue lol. I'm sure wark is even more so, cause he is pro life.

But he's right you are getting what you voted for
                          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

This confirms my belief that all parents should beat their kids.
                            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                            TelCat> i dont

Comment

For fuck's sake, stop the trolling.
                              (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Working...
                              X