Pro Golfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
    Looks like a shitty-ass course only in the 6000s? Real talk I could shoot at LEAST even w/o a month of practice and ask myself wtf did i do. Why don't you play from the tips? Courses in the 6000 are just straight boring when you know you don't need the driver on the tee for par 4s.
    bet i can hit a 4 iron longer than u can hit ur driver

Comment

Those trees make me think that there should be alligators in there... If your name was Chubbs you'd have no hand by now...
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

Money, any varsity golf player on a high school team in Texas can do better than that.
        sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
        1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlan View Post
          Money, any varsity golf player on a high school team in Texas can do better than that.
          probably BUT I HADNT GOLFED IN YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
            Those trees make me think that there should be alligators in there... If your name was Chubbs you'd have no hand by now...
            yes, there was and i was the only one to NOT lose a ball in the water

Comment

pfft if you want to play some "real" golf go buy a disc and hit the woods.

you want to know hard? try driving down a fairway that's only 4ft wide in the middle of a wooded area then talk B)

http://www.columbiadiscgolfclub.com/...rse_photos.htm

if you want to look a pics of the tee off spots and how narrow the trees are one some holes
              .fffffffff_____
              .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
              .ffffff|ff __fffff|
              .fffffff\______/
              .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
              .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
              .fffff\________/
              .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
              .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
              .fff\__________/

Comment

dont dirt this thread with ur gay frisbee golf plz, shits fucking ez, move along....... anyone can go into the woods and trow frisbees at baskets and thru trees

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                  So hold on, you did not play the backtee, on a course only 6435 yards long and that makes you think you should be a pro?

How many mulligans did you use?

I shot 67 on Furry Creek (http://www.furrycreek.ca/). Not too long of a course, but I guarantee it is harder than the ones you played. And I am no where near being able to be a pro.
                  Furrycreek must be named after Paradises mom

But yeah, on a side note. I used to live in Squamish which I'm sure you went to Galleleo as it is further along the sea to sky highway. I played at furry creek a couple of times and it's no walk in the park.

I bet you didn't know that 'Happy Gilmore' was filmed at furry creek

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
                    I bet you didn't know that 'Happy Gilmore' was filmed at furry creek
                    as well as many other golf courses in these cities:

Cleveland, Ohio, USA

Dallas, Texas, USA

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA

Richmond, British Columbia, Canada

San Francisco, California, USA

Surrey, British Columbia, Canada

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Comment

i suck at golf. always goes waaaaaaaay right, so i angle myself left and then it's an ok shot

but honestly, usually i just go to drive the fucking cart around
                      Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

just a tip

curb hopping in a golf cart with upwards of 6 people hanging on it might cause wheels to fall off

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

golfing is tight when you're just shooting the shit with your friends and drinking beer

same goes for frisbee golf

matter of fact all you need for a sport really to be fun is your friends and beer
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                            i have friends and drink beer
                            paraphrased.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X