No announcement yet.

Favorite soundtracks from Final Fantasy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Force Your Way from FF8, Interrupted by Fireworks from FF7 (Into the lovey-dovey parts of FF7, royst? This one is for you. Its the theme they always play), Electric de Chocobo from FF6, and so many others that are classics.

One Winged Angel is great but its been overplayed =[. How that is possible I do not know, but it somehow lost its initial appeal to me.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

temple of the ancients ff7. Phantom Forest ff6(3). Locke's Theme ff6(3). Atma's Fighting Music ff6(3). Magitek Factory ff6(3).

All in all ff6(3)/ff7 had great great soundtracks that really fit in well with whatever scene you were at during the game. Listening to the soundtracks even by themselves still makes me remember playing the games and where I was in the game. And I have to give ff6(3) huge props because the music was done on a 16 bit console and was still great.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Also "The Kiss" from final fantasy spirits within movie... the movie was horrible tho
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

Kefka.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
          X