Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earth Hour

anyone doing it?

Im going to a concert myself otherwise I probably would!
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

no, im gonna turn on all the lights + the radiators on max + turn on the oven + all my electrical appliances.

i want global warming...
    Displaced> I get pussy every day
    Displaced> I'm rich
    Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
    Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
    Thors> prolly
    Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

i do this like every weekday for like 6-8 hours a day when im working (not really as a conscious choice). so wtf should i do this on a saturday when i'm finally enjoying my weekend.

really ridiculous event that probably makes the people who participate feel okay about wasting energy the other 364 days of the year..

i've never even heard of it in holland btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
        anyone doing it?

Im going to a concert myself otherwise I probably would!
        Maybe they will an acoustic set during this hour and turn all the lights real low.
        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

that would be cool and fits perfectly with a Dylan concert anyway!
          Originally posted by Tyson
          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
          Originally posted by HeavenSent
          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
          Originally posted by Izor
          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

I would ... if driving in the dark on a highway was safe without head lights on.

:fear:
            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Do it anyway.
              Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

well theres this 90s party going on i think we'll get glowsticks or something. yeah 90s rave! w00t w00t!
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

Earth Hour is a bullshit event designed to provide people with the dillusion that they are doing something for the environment.
                  Power stations create the same amount of energy, and spit out hte same amount of pollution, regardless of how much is used.
                  Also, Industry uses 100x more energy than residential, so why the fuck is Earth Hour always in the evening when most Industry is closed?
                  What a fucking joke.
                  sigpic

Comment

the "idea" of it is to raise awareness. turning off lights for an hour doesn't do anything than provide a facade. everyone looks like they care about it (major cities, big buildings, etc) by doing it, but after a week, no one cares or even remembers that it even happened. want to raise awareness for global warming, do something drastic
                    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

sometimes, tagmor's lack of intelligence makes me chuckle.
                      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                        sometimes, tagmor's lack of intelligence makes me chuckle.

sigpic

Comment

They turned down the lights and turned off the radio at my work for an hour. I actually don't see why they can't do it everynight as it comes near closing time. I like raising awareness and all, but I think we can do a little better than one hour a year? How about Earth Wednesdays? Might be a little more productive.
                          7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                          7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                          7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                          7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                          1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

It'd be more productive, yeah, but a lot of people would find some reason that it would be "unreasonable." It's people like TagMor who kill the whole idea, that as a part of a larger whole, you can make a difference.

Not to get all idealistic up on that ass, but is it too much to ask someone (by volunteering, no less) to shut off the lights and electronics for an hour, even just once? What harm does it do? The worst thing that can happen is that people will start to think about it in a more conscious way. Fuck, half of the guys saying "fuck Earth Hour, what difference could it possibly make" are the same guys saying that we're all half-asleep at the wheel, being led by extra-terrestrial reptilian overlords who plotted 9-11 and bootleg Elvis records.
                            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Fuck earth hour, its the biggest load of shit ever. I am going to purposefully use even more electricity during this hour just to offset you fucking liberal Al Goremongering fags.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                              X