• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reason we need peace...because this is what results from war

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bJCy...eature=related

yea

Comment

Maybe fucktards should think twice before bombing people then.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

boo fucking hoo, when you live in a country with trash rebels who take it upon themselves to attack another country for NO REASON, u get what u deserve

they are lucky they didnt get a nuke dropped on them, like the japs after pearl harbor.

Comment

Yes, it's clearly the fault of innocent civilians in waring countries <_<

Comment

Some people are ignorant because they were never given information or shown the importance of thinking critically, and for some people life is just easier if you truly believe that you could never be wrong, that you have all the information needed to make an informed decision and that it's all right or wrong, no in between.
            1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
            3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
            3:Best> see it coming
            3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
              Some people are ignorant because they were never given information or shown the importance of thinking critically, and for some people life is just easier if you truly believe that you could never be wrong, that you have all the information needed to make an informed decision and that it's all right or wrong, no in between.
              So Palin/Cheney '12?

Comment

Everyday is a constant struggle for Kolar and Kthx, who is going to get the first stab at a thread to push their political agenda. Somedays kthx is first, other days Kolar is first, and still some other days Tone reminds us of our alien overlords.
                1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P

Comment

I didn't mean anything by it, I actually thought your message was well thought out and appropriate for the times. I do try to be funny when I know I am not and I don't try to push anything but my opinion. We all know what Wark is pushing and trying to do.

Comment

Well, I was being a bit humorous too. Even though I don't always agree with your stance I still find you make a lot of good points. But the fact remains that just about any thread these days turns into a heated political battle. Granted, kthx is a shit stirrer and I don't think you would push your agenda as much if it weren't so.

Comment

This thread is meaningless. Theres fucked up shit as a result of war but the dictatorships that these people lived in also did fucked up shit. I can link some other videos thats just propaganda for the war but when you see a video like this you dont think someone's trying to control your actions/decisions via emotion. Its very interesting how that works to me.
                      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

The thread isn't meaningless, but you're right, this video has it's own agenda and there are propaganda videos for and against war's. If anything hopefully this thread shows people that didn't realize before how people try to play on your emotions, but more than likely they're too stubborn to

see my post in the other thread started by bolt for an in depth analysis of how they try to play on your emotions

Comment

So basically your just stating opinions and I am just shit stirring? We are both just stating our opinions honestly.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i stand BY WHAT I SAID

Comment

Working...
                            X