Billy Bob Thorton acts like an ass on CBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Bob Thorton acts like an ass on CBC

Interesting story and video of Billy Bob Thorton acting like a fucking cunt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJWS6qyy7bw

Billy Bob accused the interviewer of focusing on his film career, however I thought the host did an okay job of mentioning who he was then moving onto the band and music they make. The mentioning of who he was is only context to why people might care to listen about this band, otherwise they're an obscure and unknown band (thruthiness).

The host tried to move forward but Thorton wouldn't let the interview progress. Even when the host asked Billy Bob about where his love of music came from, he still couldn't offer a real answer. It was obvious that he was going to be a dick from the get go, so the host let Thorton cool off before asking him another question. I appreciated the host showing respect to his other band mates by looking at them directly and talking to them when Thorton wouldn't engage himself in the conversation. The band then decided to let the most socially awkward guy talk who offered about as much context as my pinky finger. I've seen interviews where the star of the band hogs all the attention, but this usually isn't because of the host it's because that particular person controls all the attention in the room.

Not sure how you feel about this, but the video for better or worse is fucking epic. I didn't appreciate the Canada slams either, but then again he is a self proclaimed hillbilly.
    Last edited by Cops; 04-10-2009, 01:53 AM.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

He's most likely drunk. The interview was really entertaining though. My favorite part was when the host was like "So here are the Boxcutters without Billy Bob because he didn't bring his drums."

Comment

it seems like Billy just decided to be a dick once the dj mentioned his acting career, you can see in the video BB looking up at the ceiling like " oh my god not again when he was being introduced.

But, he could have been drunk, who knows. I'm glad the dj didn't let his antics drag the whole show down.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

He just looked totally stoned. More like heroin use than anything else. ZZ Top opened for these guys in Dallas at "Billy Bob's" and apparently they suck because after ZZ Top finished playing there were only about 25 people left in the place. After there being like 3,000 and stuff.
        sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
        1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

what a dick. my favorite part was when he said he liked to play baseball as a kid.
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

or his first love was some random girl, kind of fucked dude.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

someone needs to put him back in his cage

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

saw this posted up on the shroomery about a week ago.

personally i think he's trippin on something

Comment

who cares, GO BILLY BOB!

Comment

He's canceled the rest of his tour with Willie Nelson after being booed at Massey Hall. I think Ghomeshi was spot on. If he didn't provide some context for their "band" then people would be like who the fuck are they, without Thornton they wouldn't be on-tour or even be on his show.
                    Last edited by Kolar; 04-10-2009, 10:18 PM.

Comment

would he really be billy bob if he didnt do this
                      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

would anyone give a fuck had this been on an american channel? no.

please find something else to whine about in your dull boring country, plz

Comment

Working...
                        X