Clear All

• Pokerstars Tournament

PokerStars Tournament #154847115, No Limit Hold'em
    Buy-In: $2.00/$0.20
    180 players
    Total Prize Pool: $360.00
    Tournament started 2009/04/10 15:11:55 ET

Dear LearnSS,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. A $108.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 181.41 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/

Congratulations!

Thank you for participating.

Good Friday Indeed!

i thought this was going to be about having a poker tourny on pokerstars for all us that plays their site.
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

i cant seem to play with cash anymore.

Years ago i was playing cash games on PartyPoker.net, but recently i DLd pokerstars again and tried to deposit 100 bucks and it would let me. Something about it was against the law in the U.S.

Any tips how to get cash on there?
      8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

liquid blue my dear friend, can u transfer $2.00 to my pokerstars accnt so i can start my poker career. k thx.

poker stars alias: 48730620

thx so much friend
        1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by apt View Post
          liquid blue my dear friend, can u transfer $2.00 to my pokerstars accnt so i can start my poker career. k thx.

poker stars alias: 48730620

thx so much friend
          When asking for money, at least get his name right. I believe your trying to mooch from Lizard Fuel.
          8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

o wow u r right. wowz.

LIQUID FUEL I MEANT YEA
            1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Ask your parents.

Comment

Working...
              X