warcraft 3: dota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warcraft 3: dota

i know there was a thread about this a long, long time ago. i don't have time to be my usual funny, charming self, so i'm just posting the meat. grade A meat, bitches. choice cuts.

i play this a lot. does anyone else? after months of playing it i still don't know a single person who plays it. i just dominate and move on. hit it quit it, you know? i need e-friends. be my e-friend, asshole. do it. seriously. do it.

as always, no gays or fatty fatfats. being radical is a plus.

sincerely,

p'jam (like d'angelo, only less muscular...and less black)
    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

yawn

let me know when diablo 3 comes out kthnx

Comment

my friend plays this game religiously, I think his game name is Maar

But yeah Diablo 3
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Haven't played since god knows when... 4 years? But I was always the Pudge :3

Comment

yoooooooo, i play it. was thinkn bout makin a thread bout who plays dota too. i heard ease, waven, and dazzal also plays dota but i havent got the chance to ask what their game name is. mine's bizzy. i play in azeroth (us east).
          (castromarx)>reaver, accord and i are busy playing with our balls

1:JAMAL> just farted smells good as fuk

Argentina> weeeee oooooh weeeee oooooh
          Argentina> look at me kids!
          Argentina> I'm an ambulance!

Comment

cool. i play on azeroth too. my name is "Biff" (i love back to the future)
            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

dota destroys lives

it's a legit addiction for 2 of my roommates and a former roommate

they say its the greatest thing ever but i dont care for it

then again they also swear by wake on bf2 and its the biggest piece of shit map I ever seen (Karkand/Jalalalalalalalalabad is where its at, baby)
              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

i used to play alot but i still play from time to time if i am bored

zeebu on east

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I play this game too, dude. =D

Maze> MEXICANS MUST DIE!!
                  I will not leave anyone behind... Even you.

Comment

i used to play religiously with my buddy but he lost his disc so we stopped. might get one this summer tho so Saint_Murph on east
                    offline during quicksand's victory in twld which made us the first squad to have an undefeated TWL season while winning every game 4v5.

Comment

Do people still play Tides of Blood?

I remember DotA and ToB having a big rivalry when they first came out. DotA was more popular, but it seemed like ToB was just higher quality.

Comment

My flatmates and I play it religiously. Though we only play against the AI which is quite easy, even when we set the computer to Insane, bonus gold/experience. Playing against other human players I imagine would be very fun, because the AI does get too predictable after you've played a few games. Unfortunately only one if us from a group of 6 has a genuine version of Warcraft 3, otherwise we'd play online. :]
                        "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                        • Shark
                        • Dicer
                        • Sager
                        • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Blizzard ruined Warcraft.
                          Imagine if it was "darker" and had a more adult theme. Instead of cartoony shit.
                          sigpic

Comment

My friend is in the clan with MYMmerlini
                            IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
                            yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
                            Originally posted by tone
                            no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
                              Blizzard ruined Warcraft.
                              Imagine if it was "darker" and had a more adult theme. Instead of cartoony shit.
                              Warcraft and Starcraft were always cartoony, even in their cutscenes. They also happened to be best sellers.

I don't think Blizzard ruined Warcraft.

Comment

Working...
                              X