Pay $5 spend a day with Bill Clinton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay $5 spend a day with Bill Clinton

Apparently the Hildog is having a contest to spend a day with her husband so she can pay off campaign debts. Anyone want to enter?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0409/21278.html

A new effort to pay off Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign debt includes a chance to “spend a day with Bill Clinton” as one of the prizes for contributing as little as $5 online.
    “* Spend a day with President Clinton. Head to New York City to attend several interesting events with President Clinton followed by your own special New York City weekend.

“* Attend the "American Idol" season finale. You and a guest will watch live as the "American Idol" judges make their final comments and decisions on this year's most anticipated season finale!

“* Want to talk politics with me? How about a spending a weekend in D.C. You will have lunch with me and my great friend Paul Begala. We will talk about politics, you will get to tour all the amazing sites D.C. has to offer and who knows what else could happen!

“Make a $5 contribution today, and you could be on your way to one of these once in a lifetime opportunities! Your contribution today not only gives you the chance at winning one of these fantastic prizes — it'll also help our dear friend, Hillary Clinton, pay off the very last of her campaign debt. This means a whole lot to Hillary, and I know she appreciates everything you do for her. These amazing prizes are only being offered online and are available only for a limited time — so please don't delay in acting today.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

k ha made u highlight!

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
      k ha made u highlight!
      In visual terms

gets you

so you can go

Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

really, that picture isn't any uglier than her normal one.

and i'd pay more than $5 to hang with bill clinton, but it better include smoking a joint and an autographed cigar box.
        .fffffffff_____
        .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
        .ffffff|ff __fffff|
        .fffffff\______/
        .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
        .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
        .fffff\________/
        .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
        .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
        .fff\__________/

Comment

and sucking his dick
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

strip club
            Originally posted by turmio
            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
            Originally posted by grand
            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
            X