No announcement yet.

Who don't you read?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. I guess he was famous at one point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJC4Sc2hJug

He's retired and so content now with his 3 dogs and an old VW Beatle. WHY AM I NOT OLDER?

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
      I figured I would have been mentioned by a lot more people besides scoop.
      You're just a dumb pig hunter, no one takes notice.
      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

add ratty... to my list
        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
        4:Geio> DEEZ?
        4:Geio> LOLOL
        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
        4:spirit> LOL
        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

you might as well call this thread "list people on the trench wars forum who you'd like to hit in the face with a cream pie". can a mod help me out with that title change?

i read pretty much everyone. i have four lists.

the first is "who i don't read ever. forever ever? forever ever." this one is short:

tone

the second is "people i read that i wish i didn't but i probably won't stop":

telcat (by a landslide)
          heroin bob
          izor
          soupero
          money

the third is "people i go out of my way to read":

concreteschlyrd
          castromarx
          ph
          vykromond
          jeenyuss
          cylor/jeem
          404 not found
          paulo (most of the time)

the fourth is "people i always read conditionally":

jerome - as long as the word count doesn't get completely out of control
          liquid blue - when he isn't making homosexual references to his friends
          epinephrine - when he hasn't gone into "holier-than-thou" mode in a thread
          cops - when he isn't getting chippy because someone hurt his feelings
          kthx - when he isn't in "me-against-the-world" mode or just being a blatant troll (both occur often)
          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
            I have to say that I hardly ever read one of PaulOakenfold's posts...I can't recall a single one with any substance or addition to a thread, usually just random attempts at humor.
            Quick hint: ALWAYS read paulo's posts. They might not contribute but they deliver one-liner after one-liner, and they take three seconds to read.

ps. Show me a thread with replies that actually do add any substance to a thread. Pff..
            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
            5: Da1andonly> =((
            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Meh, well PJ the forum base is pretty much 95% liberal so I feel like I have to speak for the other 5% and explain my viewpoint which generally turns into some kind of liberal vs conservative shit fest. After that it turns into Canada sucks and Obama sucks dialogue from me where I troll the liberals with comments that are so unbelievably ridiculous such as all illegal immigrants should be executed which in turn gives me something entertaining to read when I wake up and have my cereal and coffee. But when it comes to issues in game I am generally pretty much dead on.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Correction on saying KTHX. I read his legit stuff and even some of the trolling of the liberals, which i find hilarious. The only thing I try not to read are his/izor's twl predictions because they can be biased as fuck.
                4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                4:Geio> DEEZ?
                4:Geio> LOLOL
                4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                4:spirit> LOL
                4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  Meh, well PJ the forum base is pretty much 95% liberal so I feel like I have to speak for the other 5% and explain my viewpoint which generally turns into some kind of liberal vs conservative shit fest. After that it turns into Canada sucks and Obama sucks dialogue from me where I troll the liberals with comments that are so unbelievably ridiculous such as all illegal immigrants should be executed which in turn gives me something entertaining to read when I wake up and have my cereal and coffee. But when it comes to issues in game I am generally pretty much dead on.
                  you're fox news lost in a sea of cnn and msnbc

also, my lists are in regards to general discussion/sports topics, tw related stuff doesn't count
                  PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

meh i read most everything that wasn't pages on pages of economic borefest.

don't think many people read what i write. gives me the liberty to sneak a few things in here and there.

but i won't be posting much anymore. Maybe that will make what I post a little more interesting to read in the future.
                    .fffffffff_____
                    .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                    .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                    .fffffff\______/
                    .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                    .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                    .fffff\________/
                    .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                    .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                    .fff\__________/