Why close threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why close threads?

Like this one which actually have some point.

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=36635

And not close threads like this one.

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=36634
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Because Conc is a RUTHLESS TYRANT and he does only what pleases him.
    Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

who makes obvious trolls?

faggots

Sorry. I have sex every night with a good looking woman for free, she also has no STDs. I'm actually really gay, but that's just how I do things because street cred is what I live for. It's hard having my outlook on life and still getting more than the average straight male, but if you want advice... well sorry, I'm not that easy I'll have to suck your dick first.

If you want to suck mine though, I'll probably degrade you and call you a faggot, just like every other Brazilian free health care individual like myself. Did I mention our standard of living here is superior to your United States majigz?

It is. Free breast enlargements and sexual organ replacements.. That's true healthcare, and that is what is statisticted, is that a englihs word? it better be... butterbee (a Brazilian snaq) butterfree (an english pokemon). Brazil is superior atm (at the moment........ tjere's some englisjh fo r you).

By the way, we speak Portugese, not Spanish. Get it right. It's an indigenous language!

Comment

By the way, only Illuminati would dare to close a thread. Think about it for a moment. Yeah, I know injested it and then induldged. I'ts really easy to see the errors of sociectal beliefs... Thank Jesus, I mean Human Kind (for finding Aliens) that we can beneficiate from all f this jargon.

Comment

Paul, what the hell...?
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

youtube replies

Comment

Paul, stop doing shrooms
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

stop being stopped
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
                  Paul, stop doing shrooms
                  I'll take them off his hands!
                  7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                  7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                  7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                  7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                  1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

speaking of shrooms, I'm going to Amsterdam next month.

Any place I should avoid buying from (I see you looking at this thread gall... I know you don't do drugs, but you live in the area)
                    sigpic

Comment

How do I live in the Area? Amsterdam is like an hour away and in the Netherlands, that is far.

Besides, I think shrooms have been made illegal.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Shrooms are supposed to be illegal, but since the regulations about them are still vague I think they are still being sold in Amsterdam headshops currently. According to azarius "philosopher's stones", the psilocybe truffels, are still legal, as are growkits and whatnot.

In terms of where not to buy, if the place looks neat and there are some locals present, it will likely be at least a decent place. You can always check out some reviews online about places before coming.
                        "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

sorry I just remembered you said you lived near it, an hour away is still not that far. I frequently drive about a hour at most in North, east, south, and west directions of my house everyday back everday... but thats because everything I do (school, gym, w.e is spaced out far) but w.e anyways

I'm also going to london, any good pub recommendations anyone from the viscinity?
                          sigpic

Comment

Thing is, in that hour it takes me to get to Amsterdam, I will pass like 10 cities and a shitload of towns, not to mention about a gazillion schools and what not. So in the Netherlands, an hour from Amsterdam means I am hardly ever in Amsterdam.
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                            X