Swine Flu Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swine Flu Rant

As the world listens to the news and hears of the spread of the Swine Flu, I happen to have read an article noting:
    JERUSALEM - The outbreak of swine flu should be renamed "Mexican" influenza in deference to Muslim and Jewish sensitivities over pork, according to an Israeli health official.

Deputy Health Minister Yakov Litzman said the reference to pigs is offensive to both religions and "we should call this Mexican flu and not swine flu," he told a news conference Monday at a hospital in central Israel.

You have got to be kidding me. WTF is with these people? We have gone from the 20th century into the 4th century at this point, especially if any government or medical association re-names this flu for a group of religious retards.

If the Swine flu is renamed, can we as a whole on this planet rename Israel as "the Asshole of the World"? Or perhaps we can ban any Orthodox Muslim or Jew that takes any type of public transportation if they do not use deodorant or wear Black wool coats, Turbons, the Hijab head scarf to the full-body, all-concealing Burqa in the middle of summer! My god...just go to a trade show/convention at the Javits center in New York and take note that as soon as the Hassidic or Lubavichers show up, it smells like a foul stench of shit and really bad BO! Take a f'n bath and buy a roll-on, or does the ultra orthodox religion prevent this? This should be more offensive to ones nose and overall senses than the f’n word “Swine”.

Makes me hate all organized religions just a bit more every day!
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

lets start with banning jews from tw.
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
      lets start with banning jews from tw.
      You'd have to kick me off the forum then...not that I practice the religion...hell, they kicked me out of Hebrew School at the age of 9. I just have no patience anymore for these ultra orthodox religions and those that follow it.

Comment

O_o

Comment

don't worry Paul your still at the super mega stage you have to kill someone who won't convert to reach the ultra religious stage.
          ?find dads revenge

Comment

Swine is also a pretty harsh term in Russia.

Comment

everyone that has this flu is a swine

Comment

As harsh as some cultures and countries find the word "Swine" to be, perhaps it should be given a name that all can embrace, smile and just feel damn happy to get.

I think I may have to cook a Lb. of Bacon this eve.

Comment

you're really upset about this

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                    you're really upset about this
                    No...just bored today at work. Putting together a new system for Design and waiting while the O.S. loads....so I sit on my other system and read the news...just a rant as noted in the topic.

Comment

this just in organized religion sucks
                      Originally posted by Ward
                      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

i can't believe the mexican health care system has failed so badly

Comment

There's a cure, and his name is Vin Diesel.
                          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
                            "we should call this Mexican flu and not swine flu,"
                            Isn't that really insulting to Mexicans instead now :/ Whats wrong with "pig flu" if you find the word "swine" offensive.
                            Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                            Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
                              Isn't that really insulting to Mexicans instead now :/ Whats wrong with "pig flu" if you find the word "swine" offensive.
                              The Mexican Flu idea was not mine, but from the person complaining in Jerusalem. It would seem that the conservative and orthodox factions of both the Islamic and Jewish faiths take offense to anything related to a Pork product or name.

I wonder if Hindu's got all pissed about the name "Mad Cow Disease"?

Comment

Working...
                              X