Jello Shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    Well, I'm not saying I wouldn't take them if I was offered it, but as a host I wouldn't make them lol. Usually its the girls that want that stuff, and fuck them. They can drink real drinks like the rest of the adults too.

I mean, if you really need to mix something just buy a case of redbull or something. Vodka redbulls are amazing. Cranberry juice works wonders too.
    you're a shitty host then, it's an awesome way to give out free alcohol

i don't know what insecure dudes you run with, but the people that came destroyed all our shots, guys and girls
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Well I will drink jello shots if they are there I mean but my shot of choice is an Irish Car Bomb, tastes great and it is a nice and manly drink.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_car_bomb

Now usually when I go to a bar I like to drink dark beer, and that is my drink of choice so I stick with Texan breweries such a.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiner_bock

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziegenbock

Now if I end up drinking straight liquor highballs I generally go for something like Crown Special Reserve, Johnny Walker or Glenlivet 12 single malt.

Anyways, that is what I drink the most but then again I won't really turn down a jello shot. And yeah I do realize that Ziegenbock isn't actually brewed in Texas but it has a taste similar to Shinerbock and when a bar doesn't have Shiner they generally do have Ziegen on tap so.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

exalt is a gay virgin who hsa never sipped alcohal ever before:gap: :death:

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
          just fucking drink the stuff

when did drinking stop being interesting enough that jello came into the equation?
          when bill cosby busted onto the jell-o scene, bitch! that's fucking when!
          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

hey look it's that guy! (me)

man, sometimes I be putting booze in apple sauce and pretending it's jello shots. I'm not always that gutter, mainly i just love apples sauces, real talk... stay paid.
            Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

who got the motts? div rides got the motts

hey dude
              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Shot glasses are for women and homosexuals. Real men drink straight from the bottle.
                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

its a pallies orgy

/hands marker and piece of paper to each of the 3 above

Comment

Last time I had jello shots, we used 151 and I ate 13 of them and I didn't feel a damn thing. I've lost faith in them.
                    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                    apt>yes u can wtf
                    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                    apt>na
                    apt>ill show you pictures
                    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

LOL giant.

never went to that place
                      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Working...
                      X