why won't my dog play fetch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why won't my dog play fetch

alright so my dog's probably 2 years old or some shit i can't remember. it's a golden doodle (golden retriever and standard poodle) and it's pretty stupid. it was the runt of the litter and had some health problems when it was a puppy. it's healthy now but i think since it was sick when it was younger it fucked up her vision or some shit.

anyway, she plays fetch with a tennis ball okay. she's not great at finding it if she loses sight of the ball but that doesn't happen too much. my problem is that she won't play fetch with a frisbee at all. she won't even play tug-a-war with the thing. she just paws at it and licks it sometimes.

what do i do to get her to play fetch with a frisbee?
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

should have startedwhen she was a puppy, but some dogs just arent players and there is nothing u can do about it

Comment

i'm having the same problem
      i have a new kitten and it won't do shit

Comment

paint a doggie penis on the frisbee
        Originally posted by paradise!
        pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
        1:Reaver> HALP
        1:Reaver> HELELP
        1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
        1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Tape a tennis ball to the frisbee and see if she'll fetch it. After a while remove the tennis ball.
          (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

or a doggy treat : )
            duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

She's already trying to lick the frisbee lol
              (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

she's licking the frisbee because i covered it in peanut butter and tried to get her to do it that way.

then i put some doggie treats on it and she just licked them off without biting the frisbee. i will try the tape tennis ball idea but please give me some more ideas trench wars forums.
                Originally posted by turmio
                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                Originally posted by grand
                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

be happy with the tennis ball. My dog used to be a great fetcher. Now she justs looks at me like wtf? why you throw that so far?
                  There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Female dogs don't like to fetch as much as male dogs. This is fact.
                    While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
                    Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

Melt the frisbee into a ball and toss it. That ought to trick the dumb dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                        alright so my dog's probably 2 years old or some shit i can't remember. it's a golden doodle (golden retriever and standard poodle) and it's pretty stupid. it was the runt of the litter and had some health problems when it was a puppy. it's healthy now but i think since it was sick when it was younger it fucked up her vision or some shit.

anyway, she plays fetch with a tennis ball okay. she's not great at finding it if she loses sight of the ball but that doesn't happen too much. my problem is that she won't play fetch with a frisbee at all. she won't even play tug-a-war with the thing. she just paws at it and licks it sometimes.

what do i do to get her to play fetch with a frisbee?
                        Try putting chocolate on the ball. Its a known fact that dogs love chocolate and its actually healthy for them to be consuming it on a daily.
                        IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
                        yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
                        Originally posted by tone
                        no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

Originally posted by L1 TW View Post
                          Try putting chocolate on the ball. Its a known fact that dogs love chocolate and its actually healthy for them to be consuming it on a daily.
                          Jeen I'm sure you're aware of it already but just ignore the stupid schmuck, chocolate can kill your pet.

Also, about the tape thing, if that doesn't work I've got another idea. Put tape all around a tennis ball. Take both the frisbee and the tennisball outside. Play fetch with the tape-covered tennisball a couple times. Then cover the frisbee in tape. Put the ball down, and play around with the frisbee (without throwing it, but just like a "c'mon girl, come get it") and run around with her. Then when she's interested in it, fling the frisbee out.

If this doesn't work, I don't know what will. :shaun:

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                            Jeen I'm sure you're aware of it already but just ignore the stupid schmuck, chocolate can kill your pet.

Also, about the tape thing, if that doesn't work I've got another idea. Put tape all around a tennis ball. Take both the frisbee and the tennisball outside. Play fetch with the tape-covered tennisball a couple times. Then cover the frisbee in tape. Put the ball down, and play around with the frisbee (without throwing it, but just like a "c'mon girl, come get it") and run around with her. Then when she's interested in it, fling the frisbee out.

If this doesn't work, I don't know what will. :shaun:
                            Fucking faggot, ur just mad your boyfriend won't fetch your cock when u pour chocolate on it.
                            IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
                            yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
                            Originally posted by tone
                            no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

yo my dog is fucking awesome
                              he's been on animal planets Pet Star and Planets Funniest Animals. we got $1000 for him being on Pet Star and get $100 mailed to us every time his episode of Planets Funniest Animals airs.

what does he do you may ask?
                              he is a jack russel terrier (small little fucker)
                              we throw a basketball in the yard and he chases after it, puts his nose under it, flips it onto his head, and runs around with it. keep in mind the basketball is bigger than him. the best part? we didnt teach him, he just started doing it
                              ez
                              Gun remembers.

Comment

Working...
                              X