what is there to do in n'awlins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is there to do in n'awlins

Hi internet friends. I'm going on missions to New Orleans next week to do teardown work, and was wondering where the team and I can hang out afterwards. Any of you from the area?
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

damn im going june 12-14

get drunk, the rest just happens
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Bourbon Street.

Don't wander far from the beaten path in N.O. Stay near a group of people. Also, I never stayed at a hotel there that wasn't nasty. Stench of mildew, cigarette burns on the bed, etc. I slept with my clothes on.

The birthplace of jazz and all, but what a shithole... I haven't been there post-Katrina.
      Originally posted by Crunchy Nut
      2d spaceships nobody gives a shit

Comment

get robbed, flip some black guys with dreads off and u will get the real NO experience........ then come to houston for some fun

BUT NO RLY GO TO FRENCH QUARTER AND GET DRUNKM MAKE SURE U DONT GET ROBBED BTW, AND EAT SOME FRESH GULF SHRIMP

Comment

you could go swimming
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

hahaha, go swimming in lake Pontchartrain and get bit by some bull sharks and gators

Comment

Wait.. there are alligators in lake Ponchartrain...

someone get my 22.

Hunting Seasons Afoot.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Second on Bourbon street. Amazing food and lots of jazz clubs.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

it's cheap to get a hotel outside of the city. i sometimes stay in houma, 30mins away.

do you know someone who lives there? or are you just going?

edit: new orleans is like austin, texas: it's only fun if you know people who live there. crashing on a couch is essential.

internet de la jerome

Comment

oh, and if you say "nawlins", most people will be too nice to hit you, but drunk people are unpredictable. when around black people, i recommend calling it "chopper city".

money, fuck you! after katrina, NO thugs raped houston. you guys couldnt handle it.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                      when around black people, i recommend calling it "chopper city".
                      Also, The Dirty South, South Side, The Side, Dirty Dirty, Nola, will be acceptable to black people.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                        oh, and if you say "nawlins", most people will be too nice to hit you, but drunk people are unpredictable. when around black people, i recommend calling it "chopper city".

money, fuck you! after katrina, NO thugs raped houston. you guys couldnt handle it.
                        LOL NO SHIT, they come here killin each other thinking they gonna get away with that 60-day murder shit and UH UH, DONT MESS WITH TEXAS. now they all in state prisons GG. we did LA a favor putting them away

Comment

our team just came back from the french quarter doing some evangelism. Some of the newbie evangelists were definitely scared. We were handing out drinks so people definitely started crowding us - but it gave us opportunities to talk to us. It started out with a guy throwing a beer bottle at a woman sitting on the bench and then headbutting her. No one wanted to go over to the benches, so me and this other guy went in there with a cooler. I sat down and talked to the woman on the bench as well as these other two guys that tried to stop the assault. I got her some water and a towel to clean up her cuts and some ice for this giant bruise on her forehead. So a couple hours in I was talking to one of the older homeless guys when a fight broke out between two brothers. Everyone stood there looking scared while I tried to break them up - they were really intoxicated. Another guy kept trying to pull me out by telling me that it'll work itself out... which it did eventually. Whats sad was there was a girl on our team that was making sandwiches for them on the bench 10 ft away. Man I saw some crazy stuff go down tonight too... including the homeless version of snoop dog. He was cool though. I took a couple of incognito shots with my m8, and will share them soon...
                          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                          TelCat> i dont

Comment

Are you an Evangelin Angel?
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

You gellin?!
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...