Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is ConcreteSchlyrd. If you can read this, then you're a part of the resistance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is ConcreteSchlyrd. If you can read this, then you're a part of the resistance.

This is ConcreteSchlyrd.

For years now, we have been without yet another middling Terminator movie. Another attempt at reviving a franchise that used to be worth something, instead of being a hollow shell with a couple of "big" actors thrown in the mix.

McG has unleashed his latest "vision," and it's fucking horrific. It's like The Island and The Happening fucked and had some sort of wierd chromosome-deficient love child. Seriously. It's bad. "Primed to be the focus of some shitty college drinking game"-bad.

Fuck McG in the face. You suck, Joseph McGinty.

This is ConcreteSchlyrd. If you're still alive, don't see this train wreck.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Aww, and I was starting to like Christian Bale. (cue joke)
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I completely agree. I won't see this for the exact reason. They needed to let the Terminator series die but instead now we have the Sarah Connor chronicles and this bullshit zombies movie with machines substituted for zombies.

Fuck.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Sarah chronicles were so fucking bad, seemed like I was watching a bad music video from the 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
          Aww, and I was starting to like Christian Bale. (cue joke)
          Why? He's the biggest fuckass in the world. Anyone who takes their acting job that seriously needs their ass kicked and then reamed.

Comment

I wish he would act up another voice, seriously.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

SWEAR TO ME!!!!

When he said this line in the first batman it jolted me into the reality that I was watching a movie with an actor, or as they say in the business, Christian Bale failed to "suspend disbelief" -- Keanu syndrome.

Comment

i have recently concluded that cinematography has finally reached a point where even a shit movie (plot-wise) can be good. i've seen wolverine, angels and demons, and star trek in the past month, and i've been blown away by explosions, vatican clergy being immoliated, and atmospheric sky-diving. were there even scripts?

i might see it just because i want to see modern CGI do a fuckin' terminator battle. or was there a lack of action?
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

McG's first 'big' movie was Charlie's Angels. I rest my case.
                  Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                  www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                  www.animeslice.com

Comment

You and me, we're fucking done professionally.

llater,
                    Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                      i might see it just because i want to see modern CGI do a fuckin' terminator battle. or was there a lack of action?
                      It was a wierd mix of XXX-style (Vinny D represent), over-the-top action and the seemingly stunt d'jour: the "throw your opponent(s) against a wall or some other hard object."

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
                        McG's first 'big' movie was Charlie's Angels. I rest my case.
                        My wife worked on the breakout TV-hit show Fastlane (McG's up, hoes down... am I right or what, fellas?)--his assistant freaked out on her one day for calling him "Joseph."

"His NAME is McG, ALRIGHT? Call him by his NAME! McG!"

Hilarious.

Comment

Why didn't you go whip that mcgaylords ass.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd View Post
                            My wife worked on the breakout TV-hit show Fastlane (McG's up, hoes down... am I right or what, fellas?)--his assistant freaked out on her one day for calling him "Joseph."

"His NAME is McG, ALRIGHT? Call him by his NAME! McG!"

Hilarious.
                            i am mcg

dont call me josef
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Instead, watch 'The Machinist', shit's good!

Comment

Working...
                              X