Clear All

what is a grit?

uh, best cereal ever:
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

bowl o' vector and some juice or waffles and a glass of milk

ez

Comment

Ya no, biscuits and gravy is awesome for breakfast...

It is still mostly an English breakfast what you listed.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Never eat breakfast during weekdays or if I'm lazy on weekends, but I'm always partial to eggs and bacon on toast with some OJ and tea. Pretty much a light version of Irish breakfast but they put bangers (sausages), potato items and pudding with it that I couldn't really get into.
          "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Had an english breakfest, it wasnt bad

the black stuff on that plate bio looks like blood sausage (did not try that cause its nothing but pigs blood)

the baked beans and mushrooms wasnt that bad actually, it was different but it wasnt bad. its actually good for hangovers as the locals here call it a fry up being that everything on the plate is fried.
            sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
              Usually on the weekend at school, I cook up 2 potatoes, 2 breakfast sausages, half an onion, and 2 eggs, and a cup of tea. If no potatoes, then 2 pieces of bread.

I did enjoy breakfast when I went to Turkey though. Hard-boiled egg, fresh fruit, olives, and cay (tea). Light and refreshing. I am unsure if there was more.
              Pretentious much?

I like to have bacon, hashbrowns and fried eggs mushed together with ketchup then forced down my esophagus.
              Last edited by phata$$; 05-23-2009, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Waffle House?

Whenever I take a road trip anywhere, I make sure to stop by a Waffle House, no matter how big of a detour it is.
                -not in game

Comment

Bioture knows what's up. But leave the ham and don't replace it with a biscuit and gravy. Carbs burn up fast, whereas dead animals stay with you until the next meal. Never leave meat on the plate! Always eat the pancakes last, because they will expand in your stomach and make you feel full, then be gone in an hour and make you a hungry s.o.b.

Also, Cocoa Pebbles are where it's at, if that's the route you want to take, although any cereal that floats is garbage for nutrition.

Wendy's was testing a pretty solid breakfast menu in my friend's home town, but they yanked it when they got bought by Arby's. Jack in the Box has decent fast food breakfast, 24/7.

I had some fantastic oatmeal, bread, and pulverized strawberry jam (1 ingredient) for breakfast in Germany. Had some nasty salty bread things and stuff that was like sour yogurt with toast from Ukraine or Bulgaria, can't remember which, so I just avoid both countries now.

American breakfast is the best I've had.
                  Originally posted by Crunchy Nut
                  2d spaceships nobody gives a shit

Comment

DOES ANYONE ELSE REALIZE THAT HONEYCOMBS HAVE CHANGED?????

They used to be really sweet and made without wholegrains... Now they are made with wholegrains and they taste like ass!!!!!!! Give me my old honeycombs
                    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Adman why are you tasting ass and thus know what the new honeycombs taste like? Did you get too near TK again?
                      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                      www.animeslice.com

Comment

i'm gay, it's true.
                        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by not in game View Post

Whenever I take a road trip anywhere, I make sure to stop by a Waffle House, no matter how big of a detour it is.
                          One of my biggest problems with California is the lack of Waffle House. Denny's fucking blows in comparison.

I guess In'n'Out makes up for it.
                          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                          X