Terminator Salvation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminator Salvation

Well this weekend I saw the new term movie and I thought it was pretty awesome. On the other hand, couple of my friends also saw it and didn't think the same.

I liked how they tied all the stories into this movie. It made the story compile with scenes from the past.

Whats your thoughts?
    I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

I was in shock at how rediculously resistant he was to damage early in the movie. When he was going like 200 mph with nothing but clothes on and hit the water and didn't die upon impact... i was just left saying to myself "oh come on" but it all made sense later.

Comment

i think that:

u r not part of the resistance :lock:

Comment

in this thread

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
        u r not part of the resistance :lock:
        I AM the resistance :lock:

Comment

what i didnt like was how he was all weak at the beginning of the movie then when finding out hes a terminator he gains superior strength...
          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Originally posted by HateTheFake View Post
            what i didnt like was how he was all weak at the beginning of the movie then when finding out hes a terminator he gains superior strength...
            well they wouldn't want to just give it away completely, now would they?

Comment

xog i like your new avatar more than your last one.
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                xog i like your new avatar more than your last one.
                Welly-welly-welly-welly-well! Is that what you think? eh?

edit: my squad name is now related to forum avatar. Hope I changed myself enough for you buggers to be happy.
                Last edited by Xog; 05-26-2009, 05:32 PM.

Comment

lol that is a good point... when he found out all of a sudden he actually started trying harder. But who wouldnt? You find out you are indestructable, you would too..
                  I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

Working...
                  X