fed up with everything? got a plan b?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fed up with everything? got a plan b?

neurophysiology & horticulture. metal particles eaten converted from plants from their soil control how much thinking/conduction is actually possible. i imagine if society ever troubles me i'll move on to a greenhouse houseboat & pick up an asian off the coast of new zealand. never too late to get massaged to bliss / meditate on the how's and why's. [get rich in international water]

i literally had to drop out of highschool/community at 17 to give myself the chance to learn easy mode; when i could have comprehended it in elementary. no way will i allow my children through social academic systems, except perhaps asian language/philosophy classes. intrinsics get left out for arbitrary nonsense at the cost of well-being. the books are all outdated. online diplomas/degrees are 20% the price and equally as accredited & no set curricular pace.

socializing is better at playgrounds/beaches. swimming/diving are better for the body than sports dominated by children of enslaved ancestors. soccer is pussy. insurance companies exploit civilians. hate to leave behind what I could marginally help, perhaps even enjoy the music of, but why stay? so much better gifts than a new purse [extensive environment for children to prove sincerity of love].

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80...zheimers-away/
    reset goals: maximize bio-conductive ingestion via juicer. save $89,000 any way possible [shutting oneself off from luxury]. learn mandarin/seafaring. learn website coding for internet business. store nutrients in bulk / produce fertilizer from sea floor minerals via internet recipes. anyways that's easy mode next to going with the flow and settling for an overtaxed life with a middle class american wife.

I hope my never-to-be life story helps!
    The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Sos you drop out n get online degree n then realize u cant do nothing with it so u moves away? Thats all understand from read skim ur faragraph.

IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
    yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
    Originally posted by tone
    no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

i'm 19 now, and i'm stilling getting my online diploma. then i'm joining the coast guards and saving my pensions to about $100k. has nothing to do with inability, more just the care for what i'll be able to make happen for those i love. i was thinking a THC-beverage, and i'll be continuing my research to where it'll market greatest.
      The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

Originally posted by disorder View Post
        i'm 19 now, and i'm stilling getting my online diploma. then i'm joining the coast guards and saving my pensions to about $100k. has nothing to do with inability, more just the care for what i'll be able to make happen for those i love. i was thinking a THC-beverage, and i'll be continuing my research to where it'll market greatest.
        How long is it going to take you to save 100k? Because I'll have spent 100k in the next 2 years
        IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
        yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
        Originally posted by tone
        no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

neurophysiology & horticulture. metal particles eaten converted from plants from their soil control how much thinking/conduction is actually possible. i imagine if society ever troubles me i'll move on to a greenhouse houseboat & pick up an asian off the coast of new zealand. never too late to get massaged to bliss / meditate on the how's and why's. [get rich in international water]

i literally had to drop out of highschool/community at 17 to give myself the chance to learn easy mode; when i could have comprehended it in elementary. no way will i allow my children through social academic systems, except perhaps asian language/philosophy classes. intrinsics get left out for arbitrary nonsense at the cost of well-being. the books are all outdated. online diplomas/degrees are 20% the price and equally as accredited & no set curricular pace.

socializing is better at playgrounds/beaches. swimming/diving are better for the body than sports dominated by children of enslaved ancestors. soccer is pussy. insurance companies exploit civilians. hate to leave behind what I could marginally help, perhaps even enjoy the music of, but why stay? so much better gifts than a new purse [extensive environment for children to prove sincerity of love].

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80...zheimers-away/
          reset goals: maximize bio-conductive ingestion via juicer. save $89,000 any way possible [shutting oneself off from luxury]. learn mandarin/seafaring. learn website coding for internet business. store nutrients in bulk / produce fertilizer from sea floor minerals via internet recipes. anyways that's easy mode next to going with the flow and settling for an overtaxed life with a middle class american wife.

I hope my never-to-be life story helps!
          You won't succeed at any of your plan a or b life goals because you're obviously too busy being on drugs all the time, hth
          Originally posted by Ward
          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

a hit a day is sufficient to promote neural growth and enhance the longevity of lab rats 200%. long term control of ecstasy (waiting for some idiot to say 'no pills are bad for you') is just about the only way to counter the exponential endocrine damage caused by the stress hormone cortisol.

whatever that saying is about 'bouncing right off cuz im made of rubber'
            lool...anyways I dont really have a plan a, i just want to manipulate society from the outside and dive for some clams so i can drink wine at random tropical bars. and of course to buy certain seeds and the fungus mycorrhiza for the soil. (95% of plants on earth share a symbiotic relationship with this fungus in their root systems)

the platinum group metals from the sea floor and humic/fulvic acid can be taken directly from the rock/sand. i'm gunna be makin some top of the line hydro in international water, under my rainwater capturing setup so helicopters cant find it with heat sensor.

edit: forgot a close parenthesis, and ill also point out that keeping living marijuana plants are about 70F, so the lukewarm water will be perfect.
            Last edited by disorder; 05-30-2009, 01:40 PM.

Comment

no one cares no one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one caresno one cares
              Get over yourself, your not high and mighty, just another piece of shit who won't end up contributing anything to society
              Dice
              TWLB Champions Season 8
              TWLJ Champions Season 8
              TWLB Champions Season 10
              TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Plan C: Grow up

Plan D: Die
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

society deserves to die malnourished, overcome with disorganization and vanity. feeding the corporate monsters is worthy of all decadent repercussions. in fact many do care, i'm just a bored fool for posting practical advice here.

OLD AGE DEATH IS DEFICIENCY!

According to Dr. Alex Carrel, winner of the Nobel Prize in Medicine, living cells can be kept alive indefinitely by applying a simple formula. Dr. Carrel proved that “the cell is immortal. It is merely the fluid in which it floats that degenerates. Renew this fluid at intervals, give the cells what they require for nutrition and the pulsation of life may go on forever.”

SIT YOU PESSIMISTIC FUX

Comment

Disorder, the new t0ne... but how!?
                    fair is fair, t0ne just has some paranoia issues, this one has more/ other screws loose
                    "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

the formula for successful amphetamine literature: big words used sarcastically, several jabs at society (including references to existing parallel to or outside of it), and the weird feeling after one reads it that though alot was read, very little was said. thank god allen ginsberg did not have blogger.
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

well ill take that as a compliment. i was conceived on acid and cocaine. as far as ginsberg, im not filled with 'mountains of homosexuality' but i do follow all of his anti capitalism without ever having read his work.

i get 'are you t0ne' pretty much daily. i used to chat with him about acid festivals. why should anyone contribute to society, though? isn't the whole idea of survivalism to fuck off?

i'd be the greatest cubicle worker of all time, and i'd get promotions over everybody who actually deserved it. i'm an avid hater of pity, and i'll probably wind up as an international terrorist to a global hostage situation demanding we build an international shelter in the form of an elevator to space supplying rotating solar farms.

just about four billion people need to die to make me happy, and i'll make sure i influence something like that somehow.

i clean gutters because social manual labor is mentally painful. i grow illicit herbs in my '88 dodge econoline 3000. i love annoying people to the brink because of how very little cortisol affects me personally. FILET YOURSELF.

Comment

i was thinking a THC-beverage, and i'll be continuing my research to where it'll market greatest.
                          you are a fucking retard. that being said, THC beer is already on the market, and has already been produced

you are a failure.... at everything
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

THC could do with some proper advertising for longevity. It'll probably go well with resveratol, omega-3s, and dark berry phytonutrients. beer? gtfo fatass.

Comment

i was conceived on acid and cocaine.
                              [/trha.d]

Comment

Working...
                              X