Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid lights up joint during school assembly

http://www.kirotv.com/news/19673224/detail.html

Its a good read, i seen it on the local news. Kids has some balls to pull this stunt off.
    8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Why is it always "that guy?"

This is why we can't have nice things.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by raizin View Post
      http://www.kirotv.com/news/19673224/detail.html

Its a good read, i seen it on the local news. Kids has some balls to pull this stunt off.
      I read about this on Fark. Like many of the people there, I'd like to read his essay. Still really stupid to light up a j in the middle of class. He couldn't have waited until college?
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

"He had a lot of guts to do that, and I think it's really cool," said student Alice Rowson.
        enjoy your career in fast food you cunt
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
          I read about this on Fark.
          lol

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
            I read about this on Fark. Like many of the people there, I'd like to read his essay. Still really stupid to light up a j in the middle of class. He couldn't have waited until college?
            You kinda missed the point as to why he lit that joint. He didn't just do it because he wanted to get high, but to make a point. The article said that he knew the consequences and planned on doing it in advance. Now he made the news and his message of legalization will reach far beyond just his school assembly.
            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

not helping his case at all
              Originally posted by Ward
              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond View Post
                poty
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                  You kinda missed the point as to why he lit that joint. He didn't just do it because he wanted to get high, but to make a point.
                  lool
                  Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                    enjoy your career in fast food you cunt

rofl

Comment

thats a boy?

LOL LISTEN TO THE CROWD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HmkXITDn60

Comment

His essay is seriously awful. At first I thought maybe he could back up his dumb shit action with a well thought out, extremely persuasive essay, and make the whole thing tie in together. One paragraph in, and I'm seeing that he just smoked weed in front of his classmates and teachers because he really just is that fucking stupid.
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                          His essay is seriously awful. At first I thought maybe he could back up his dumb shit action with a well thought out, extremely persuasive essay, and make the whole thing tie in together. One paragraph in, and I'm seeing that he just smoked weed in front of his classmates and teachers because he really just is that fucking stupid.
                          He did it to prove a point, dumbshit. The anti-marijuana laws are way too strict. Just for smoking a joint he got arrested, suspended and all that shit.

Comment

Unless his point happened to be "habitual marijuana smokers underperform in school, which is made evident by writing shitty essays that really say and prove absolutely nothing, as well as lack common sense made evident through wanton flaunting of the rules and authority of my surroundings", it wasn't made. He's an idiot, go move to Amsterdam and continue succeeding over there.
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

This is a classic case of smokers giving marijuana users/use a bad name. that's why they post it in newspapers - so conservatives get the idea that the majority of users are always going to be deviant, ignorant people who don't understand the way it would be changed if it were fixed at all. They want the crowd to be looked at as dumb, and this example is dumb. Smoking will never be acceptable.

THC can be an excellent stress reliever, and should be generally promoted in small amounts such as a beverage or one-hit vaporizing. It's shown neural growth in rats. If school weren't so ordinary and traditional, the average brainwave frequencies of it's attendants would be higher, and THC wouldn't cause the users to get bored and sleepy.

With enough moderation, stress-relieving psychoactives could be implemented into an educational route to actually promote the sense of novelty. In certain individuals, the sense of novelty could help the nurturing of the pre-adolescent mind toward adulthood. It could maintain the fascination, and therefore the study required to maintain neural plasticity.

Yes, I am advocating to give your child salvia, or any psychoactive sativa strain. Maybe during physical education at school. They should teach about vibrational frequency and neurotransmitters very early, and especially the stress hormone cortisol and how to control it with ecstasy induction.

Personally, I find acid to be the best for endurance training. It establishes a closer union of the conscious mind to the subconscious body, sort of like a mantra of attentiveness between local hertz and particular care. Once you know what you're doing you can increase reaction times, or at least focus-related patience and the zoned-in durations (which is probably just decrease of alpha-beta brainwave phase transition speeds).

Ideally, individual cities could seceed to implement more extensive educational environments toward survivalist, subsistent family life. Being smaller populations they could place harsh penalties on physical assaults, and find early artists with the use of mind expansion. they'd just need to design the cirriculum around actual fields, like pharmacology, electrical biology and a run-down of human physiology. During elementary school ages or it's too late. Look kids, chemicals can be looked at as your friends. Some of them make you tingly, some of them give you creative insight. Some of them help inconvenienced rats find safety.

I imagine this Ian Barry would be one of the children to maximize his life and be saved by new-prognosis schooling if his parents weren't the type to take his license away. He'd be the kid opting to let the school permit drinking of THC beverages before lunch hour, but at least he wouldn't make news headlines about their school.

At the drinking fountain there could be a school store, selling vapor bags for the between-bell neurochemistry elixer. Just some machine like a juke-box except for vapors and odors. I'm sure essential oils or home-mixtures of favorite memorable aromas would be helpful to get into focused thinking. I would go for a three-way combo of THC, nicotine, and rose oil (highest electromagnetic frequency of the essential oils).

While they're at it they might as well promote juicing. School tap water is completely useless for restoration. If there was an industrial Norwalk hydraulic juicer instead of a water fountain, people could buy from the school produce market, or bring their own recipes to share. Kiwi Carrot Parsley Kale Orange drinks, a dollar a cup. Everything that hasn't changed for the better yet completely sucks.

It's not like the kid whipped out a bottle of vodka and made a stance about the right to get inebriated while your school wastes time with formality. All he needs is some contour to psychoemotional freedom for the sake of scholastic perseverance.
                              Last edited by disorder; 06-13-2009, 02:08 PM.
                              The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

Working...
                              X