No announcement yet.

lucrative > moral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday he was talking in pub, how he already died once but god didnt want him in heaven yet, so he came back to earth and turned into a satanist for a revenge!!! :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by Phred View Post
      Yesterday he was talking in pub, how he already died once but god didnt want him in heaven yet, so he came back to earth and turned into a satanist for a revenge!!! :fear:
      thats out of context, but i cant expect you to have read everything between myself and the player sinning.

if i remember correctly it was a hypothetical or a metaphor, to give him the impression that only someone from before myself would be so traditional as to adhere to his literal interpretations of the holy bible.

but i did go into detail very personally about the antichristian motive in lives that aren't influenced by that world of figmental threat.

oh yeah, he said that god will make me pray to him no matter what happens. then i said 'no, i've already been through god and his mandations. he had me slammed to the ground and praying for sanity again, and in the meanwhile after my escape i figured it wasnt my time to die, that i was delusional to think it was, that it would be keen for me to give god every reason to accept me for another trial of judgement by questioning his masqueraders to the point that they reveal their motives' (horrible paraphrasing but on cue.)

then i got into an uproar about interjecting into the value of god for authoritive empowerment with comments which have never been written just because they seem coherent.
      Last edited by disorder; 06-09-2009, 07:12 AM.
      The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

god can do this and that if i believe he can. he's watching me right now. he's going to make you his subject against your will. his holy wrath will smite your measly life of suffering so you are blessed with his angels. if you dont get blessed you will experience the flames of hell. its all up to you now to do what god believes you can. then back to threats of physical pain during my afterlife. all the while he's spawning levis in a spider.

i figure'd i lay it to him so i said something like 'i'd really like to launch my excrement at a high enough speed to puncture the skin of christians'
        The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

you know, i haven't seen heavensent in a while.

Comment

oh my .. wait he doesn't like me.

Comment

It's because he's scurrrrrrrd of paying up on his bet.
              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Seems that I pissed ph off by saying huge pictures aren't funny, I guess I shook the foundations of his comedy, whatever will I do now...

I make more sense than you ph, I don't make a lot of sense at all, just see where that puts you.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                  I make more sense than you ph, I don't make a lot of sense at all, just see where that puts you.
                  yeah, you make ALOT of sense
                  help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

itt we expose ph for what he truly is. He is not a robot.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                      Seems that I pissed ph off by saying huge pictures aren't funny, I guess I shook the foundations of his comedy, whatever will I do now...

You know english, yet you aren't able to grasp beyond basic english irony and satire. Work on that and maybe this foreign forum will seem a lot funnier to you. Remember, there is more than 1 layer to written comedy, or else it's not really comedy, it's a comic strip.

Comment

sounds like somebody may have been the target of garfield's biting satirical humor
                        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

[falls in manhole] RATS!

Comment

Garfield is the best. Well, not best comic strip, but it has the best parodies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySGtniX4QrU

Comment

Working...
                            X