• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over one billion people lack access to safe water

http://www.aquasana.com/category.php?category_id=1

http://www.globalceuticals.org/master_detox_research

http://colloidalsilverresearch.com/coll120.htm

The World Health Organization (WHO) has estimated that water-borne disease causes 1.8 million deaths annually, of which 1.5 million are of children under five.

Bill & Melinda Gates foundation donated $13 million to get all the third world countries devices to test for E.coli, enabling detection of ten E. coli colonies in 100ml of water – equivalent to finding a single coffee bean in 4,000 Olympic-size swimming pools.

Halifax, Nova Scotia - Scallop shells can be used to clean up polluted water, three teenagers in Halifax have discovered.
    James Beaton-Johnson, Elias Fares and Amy Trottier began their award-winning research as Grade 12 students. They say the shells can be used to clean up contaminated rivers, lakes and even Halifax Harbour.

Apparently 'natural climate change' needs to kill about 2.6 billion humans to ensure we've got enough clean water and natural resources.

Personally I'm still for a giant super-conducting water elevator shelter connecting sea floor minerals to orbiting solar farms. That'll take care of a billion if we're lucky. The rest just need to get water purification devices, capturing systems, silver production, or scallop shells.

Maybe with a billion new vacancies from talented people, from undeveloped places can fill in their roles. Or what, wait out the storm for the relief efforts? Tsunamis killing hundreds of thousands are a minor little teaser. We can't just sit back and apply philosophies of inevitabilities. Think of the 5,000 children a day dying of cholera and e.coli.

A big volcanic eruption might even spare needless grief. God knows the extra-terrestrials wouldn't be expecting it.
    The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Yeah, its called natural selection, all those people die because they don't have clean drinking water, and that is why I have enough water to drink here at home. Next time I pour a glass of water into my perfectly crafted Riedel I will raise my glass in cheers with my girlfriend for being born in America.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i read this title then thought about. why i dont drink water. not in bottles while in mexico
      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

How about only people with an IQ above 90 are allowed to drink clean water.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Maybe the problem isn't that there's a lack of clean drinking water, it's that there's too many people on the earth at one time. You can thank the Chinese and the Indians for that.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Kthx's consumer elitism is One of the reasons I advocate decades of volcanic winter by the impregnation of Yellowstone Caldera. Get those thermal currents moving around, hydrothermics change the magma pressure. Maybe just America will die. Either way, I'll still be on my houseboat with two or three Pacific islander wives.

If you want to live by the dependency of your system, you give up your chances when disaster arises. Your wife turns out to be a horrible mother who you pay until you're a senior citizen, and your school systems turn your kids into gay robots. All they want is to drink soda then they want alcohol and make retarded children. The elementary kids all have cigarettes at the skate park. Better worship Jesus or something, that way disaster won't come to our lands. Too late someone's already got a plan in motion, if only you'd pulled out sooner. Half the population of America has such low IQs and nutritional standards it's a risk to personal security to stick around to find something to solve your lust.

Monogamy, Monotheism, and Money, three vices to keep a soul chained to a social structure. If you just want to live fast and die kill hookers across every state and feast on their flesh. If you're a fool, go with the flow and let them keep you working for their system as an elitist consumer until you are trapped with no nutrients, water or security in some fluke disaster nobody saw coming. Otherwise, find out some ways to produce your own nutrients, establish your own relationship rules (polygyny), and do something about all that fucking water bottle money. At least we have Shamwow so we don't need to buy paper towels.

Anyone interested in helping me stop the monsoon just one year? that'd be sufficient for at least a billion dead people. All we need is one massive disaster to get people out of the lull. maybe Kthx is a masonic Tare and he wants you guys to keep buying his DeBeers diamond rings and Marlboros for your lovely queen to fill her purse.
            The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

Originally posted by disorder View Post
              Otherwise, find out some ways to produce your own nutrients, establish your own relationship rules (polygyny), and do something about all that fucking water bottle money.
              This statement right here shows you are a virgin, and obviously will never ever get laid. Tell your girlfriend you want polygyny retard, see how that works. Problem is, you need to find one first. Damn....

Natural selection at its finest. The weakest link, aka disorder, will never procreate, and thus his failure genes will die with him.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                This statement right here shows you are a virgin, and obviously will never ever get laid. Tell your girlfriend you want polygyny retard, see how that works. Problem is, you need to find one first. Damn....

Natural selection at its finest. The weakest link, aka disorder, will never procreate, and thus his failure genes will die with him.
                Natural selection in industrialized contemporary worlds doesn't exist, not truely for gene selection and nutrient availability. I can donate semen in every country, living off a stock of powdered nutrient supplements.

Ever hear of ménage à trois? I can't imagine monogamous husbands to enjoy very many. Maybe I'll find some tantra practicioners.

Sex isn't all that important once you're confident in your performance. I'm sure I could find a woman right now that would change my mind and have me coming to her spread legs every evening. Do I really want that? Not if she thinks she loves me, decides she pities anything whatsoever about me, or persistently reminds me of why I hate American complacency. I can't expect to make due with what's left once that list is secured. Oh yeah, and I don't want to buy cosmetics, clothing, jewelery, or anything exclusively feminine to appease her. I want to be solely generous with substance, in a family that doesn't celebrate holidays/gluttony.

I want some woman who wants to lounge back and go surfing with me or something, because we have ample shelter food and water and know we can't change the way everyone else is suffering. I can accomodate nature hikes, but she'd better not be the bug-spray type.

I think I'm best off getting some asian mail order brides, teaching them intrinsics of survivalism, and setting them free in higher standard places than I came from. They're cheap, well worth it, and dispensible in an eco-friendly way.

Comment

You'd be fucking surprised how finicky natural selection is. Ever seen the intro to Idiocracy?
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Natural selection fails because of Welfare, the people who would normally starve to death because they would rather watch TV than work are instead being fed by the hard working people like me. So basically natural selection fails because the people who should technically not be passing on their genes are because they are eating food that I am paying for.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

No, but I did read William James Sidis' biography. He was the first eugenic child. His IQ was immeasurable beyond 300. He died at 42 from a brain hemorrhage caused by societal stress. I owe my gene pool nothing less than an escape from society, a correction of recessive DNA by an asian, and to build the environment most capable for eugenic children. I'll teach the kid latin and mandarin by age 5 or something, as we tour the coasts of certain continents. Maybe I'll find some asian women hooked up with a budding 'match.com'-like eugenic program on the future internet, and advertise my environment adjustment.

Natural selection ended when we ate too much fish. Now it's just certain families manipulating the availabilities of mediocre throwbacks, billions of the completely depraved, and certain people who pulled out to international water.

Comment

Thats fine, you can go die on some crappy island eating coconut and drinking desalinized water for the rest of your shitty life with some Asian prostitute and think about all of the damage you causing me here in my terrible life of enjoying thousands of options of food I could eat every day, having friends, bathing daily, and not living an all around shitty life. So while you are burying your shit like a cat in a litter box you can think about how great your life really is you fucking enviroliberafag.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

sounds like you're upset you couldn't manage anywhere else. not very surprising really, since you've been losing your innovative knack for thousands of years. if you weren't already as viced as you could be, chances are you'd find some wisdom in my stratagem. you act as if the seafaring of today is going to be pirate-like, or somehow more oppressed than street life. ever seen a luxury liner? imagine a luxury liner with a greenhouse, built in swimming pool, fish farm, hell, probably room for a skate ramp. imagine if people could sign up online, to donate to a bank account some rate of every salary, at the end of 10 years move into their space to share with a family or two. imagine having people from construction industries doing it on their own. why would anyone want to live near 20 GeV power grids, below 5 micrometer diesel smog particles, and otherwise deadly carcinogenic cities? your wife is going to be haggard. jesus christ.

Comment

I have personally been losing my innovative knack for thousands of years? I think you forget that America invented McGuyver for one, secondly who the fuck cares about a skate park, third you are talking about using something that was built by corporate America as your "life raft" so to speak to some sort of magical land of happiness and freedom. So I like to drink and play poker, and happen to think girls look better when they have a chance to get their hair done, nails done, and in some nice heels so their legs look hella long and their ass looks nice and ripe for the grabbing. Im sure your little world of everyone knitting hemp together to make necklaces and ropes and shit would be great, don't get me wrong but lets be honest, it would fucking suck.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i'm more than willing to submit to the standards of that world, despite losing out on the feminine glamor of high society. corporate america doesnt have to produce my haven, but if it does it's not like i've got to worry about quality. higher quality in the engineering than anything else. i've got quite a list of food to grow, covering the entire length of nutrients and minerals. not to mention everything from the sea. i could even grow my own fungus for the root systems. anyways, I hope your kids get into cigarettes and alcohol just as your wife develops cancer. then you can put on your toupee and go bowling.

Comment

Working...
                              X