Sirlin's Guide to Winning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get malaria faggot
    The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

yeah let me get right on that

*has sex with an asian chick in the middle of the pacific ocean*

Comment

is it possible to commiserate yourself? if so, any more?
        The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

stop derailing my thread, thanks.
          Girl if it's alright,
          100%.

Comment

getting good is simple. just prior to highly competitive bouts, ingest electrolytes. juice something, chug it, do some squats to raise circulation so adrenaline and endorphins release sooner. consider esteem at all times, primarily focusing on sexual or otherwise satiating vibes. the rest is slow, ingrained neural predominance. depict all motions as representative. the remainder of the unanalyzed will provide heightened sensitivity.

for subspace, focus on which direction counterclockwise or clockwise, is predominant for yourself during victorious, harmonious play and also your opponents lack of insight toward your own perceived 'path of the hunter' type thing.

maintain continuous visualization or auditory attentiveness.

for example, create images, like a bowling ball on a trampoline. take this unrelated image and combine it with possibility. the ball bouncing, making the springing noise. someone pressing the ball from beneath, like a reverse basketball. you're seeking to combine the dominant left hemisphere with a balanced frequency in the right. let a lyrical stimuli provide innovation for this unrelated, continuous side-focus. make sure it's all slowed down to real time. you'll find various images are waiting to present themselves the more frequently practiced. when it gets old, time it with a lapse in interaction. try to avoid anything particularly distracting. the mundane can have engaging sequences.

something slightly too distracting for example: a broadway actor and a world war two aviation pilot walking down the marriage runway. the actor begins his cane trot. the reverend raises an eyebrow.

try to keep it focused on real time motion of ordinary objects, an image of utmost pleasure between feelings of particular creativity, and then back to the scenario. you can incorporate things you haven't seen with things you don't need to see.

the eagles eye catches a rabbit in high grass patches.

it may sound insane to try, but it spares the boring aspect of being so trained toward the same analyses.

De-derailed. Deedeedee

Comment

dunno wtf this disorder virgin is smoking but wow, get me some of that

Comment

i'm sure i've had intercourse numerous times. i even got thrush from a mulatto.

Comment

Working...
                X