Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extended Release THC Buttplugs

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80...zheimers-away/
    Contrary to conventional wisdom, marijuana may actually fight memory loss, scientists report—but only if taken in small doses amounting to just one puff a day. Researchers tested a compound similar to THC, the main psychoactive substance in marijuana, on rats and found that the chemical reduces inflammation in the brain and promotes the growth of new brain cells. Elderly rats given the compound performed better on learning and memory tasks.researchers injected the THC-mimicking drug, called WIN-55212-2, into young rats with inflammation in their brains. The drug reduced inflammation. In a second part, the researchers injected WIN into older rats that were then put into a swimming tank with hidden resting spots. The medicated rats were better able to find and remember the resting spots. Dissection of the rat brains revealed not only reduced inflammation but the growth of new neurons.

Long term control of the stress hormone cortisol by ecstasy induction can prevent exponential damage to the endocrine gland.

Specifically for teenagers with conduct disorder in school atmospheres, but also for overworked, stressful populace with history of chronic cortisol damage. THC would be slightly altered in chemical structure to avoid Schedule-1 incredulity.

As we're far from accepting intervenous injections, we'd have to settle with a nasal spray, vaporizer cartridges, or the buttplug. I suppose we could also go with patches like nicotine patches. In my opinion, schools will become intolerant immediately, and the market should cater to necessity rather than 'principal':P. My idea is to make a THC-XR buttplug for adolescents who must conceal their ecstasy inducing method.

Favorable by the TW commitee, or cog me to limbo? Gogogogo Inconceivable
    The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

.................................................. ......................

Comment

gay
      8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

I prefer my THC Buttplugs to be rapid-release.
        k8> (both my dad's are gay :( )

Comment

if this product were gay, then tampons are lesbian. believe me people would wind up buying this thing. there wouldn't be a pill form due to the extremely uncanny abuse issue in the same demographic. same deal with rapid release - people'd just empty the cartridges and shoot them up.

the key factors with this product are the minimal quantity of WIN needed to assist the consciousness, the complete inability to abuse due to only being able to fit one inside, the XR instead of rapid release, one size fits all, women can use the tampon-shaped version, and they wouldn't come in multi-color or rainbow anywhere except northern california.

they'd be biodegradable, generally undetectable, sanitary due to directions involving time of placement, scented in wintergreen or roses, and child-suffocation proof.

would you rather use a urethral model?
          The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

ban....

Comment

Working...
            X