Sakura Conventions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sakura Conventions

first one the guy looks like auron on ether. the second ones actually kinda hot lulu. but the last one is LMAOOOOOO no idea. What the fuck?

The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

disorder because i want him to die anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
      disorder because i want him to die anyways
      i dont understand what you mean by this? you want me to die? or something about that last image?
      The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

i dont even think ur mafia scum. I just want you to die. stupid townie.

Comment

i think this is some ploy to get people replying to this thread. im not really sure how mafia or death is involved with the sakura convention. do you think those men are hot?

Comment

i dont see sakura pictures!!!
            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

i thought i might be getting close to sakura with the last one. i dont watch that show i only know final fantasy. but if you want a link to the galleries from 2009 convention here it is.
              SAKURA

Comment

i love anime!

Comment

No pictures of Sakura lookalikes
                  sigpic
                  All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                    i love anime!
                    AND MANGAAAAAAA
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                    Originally posted by the_paul
                    Gargle battery acid fuckface
                    Originally posted by Material Girl
                    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Happy?
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i just jizzed in my pants
                        Volcs> !sex
                        Volcs> WTF WHY WONT IT WORK
                        Volcs> FUCK ME!! !SEX!SEX