X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jackson dies at the age of 50

little boys all over the world are now safe
    8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

I'm saddened by this despite his personal life. He was one hell of an artist and pop icon.

Comment

Who gets custody of Blanket Jackson?
      May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

where is the link stating he is dead
        sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
        I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
        tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
        im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
        i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

usatoday.com has something but its not up to date, i took this info off TMZ.com
          8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

www.drudgereport.com
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

He had a heart attack, and was 'dead' for a minute until they did CPr. He's in the hospital not dead.

Edit: He's dead now apparently at 6:30. Cnn still unconfirmed.
              Last edited by Adman; 06-25-2009, 06:45 PM.
              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

MSNBC confirmed, other stations not.

If you didn't like the song Thriller and the video for it, you will die alone.

Comment

http://cbs4denver.com/national/micha...2.1059770.html

cbs is big arent they?

Capt. Steve Ruda told the Los Angeles Times earlier Thursday that paramedics responded to a call at Jackson's home around 12:26 p.m. Ruda said Jackson was not breathing when they arrived. Law enforcement sources and city officials told the LA Times that Jackson was declared dead by doctors Thursday afternoon after arriving in a deep coma at the hospital.
                  The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

Mj

R.i.p
                    Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

Comment

Already a thread, and nobody really gives a shit in either of them about some child molester dying. Should have been in jail.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

ok delete this :'(
                        Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

Comment

i madded a tribute!

this will be bad for Michael Jackson's record sales. I just hope he's in a place where black or white don't exist and all people can talk about human nature. Despite the protections on copywritten cds, pirates will beat it and get through the coding and trade millions of dollars like smooth criminals. He used to be such a pretty young thing when he performed with the Jackson 5, thrilling audience members and Liberian girls from all over. I will remember the time his nose fell off and he helped heal the world. He was living a dangerous, unhealthy lifestyle and now he's gone too soon. A real tragedy, but I'll do my best to smile because Michael's music will be invincible and he'll always feel like another part of me. That's just the way you make me feel MJ. I can't help it Michael, I hope you CD sales don't fly away. My only question: when I die Michael, will you be there?
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

He was a fucked up person, but he made some very good tunes. I think it is probably best that he died now before those concerts in London would have ended every last bit of respect people might have still had for him.
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

just got a txt and was gonna post a thread about it but was too late lol.

RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X